Episode 2 (1)

Naina was sitting in her room and reading comic W. And was thinking what all happen with her.

While her mother was preparing for breakfast in the kitchen. Naina's aunt Bela (she use to live with them) enters the house.

Vishaka: Naina,let's eat.

Naina was still thinking about the same. Suddenly something stricks in her brain and she got up from her bed and called Arjun.

Arjun: Hello

Naina: Arjun i think.....

Arjun : why do you think so much? Stop thinking now.

Naina: Dad didn't run from home. He got kidnapped.

Arjun:(not again expression ) By whom?

Naina: Dad was drawing that night....and got dragged into the webtoon just like me! Dad is still stuck in there. I don't know who kidnapped him, but that's why he's out of reach. No matter how much we wait for him, he won't.....

Arjun: Please, naina✋ Stop. How can he get dragged into the webtoon? You're being ridiculous.

Naina: You said you don't understand how Dad got out of room!

Arjun: Even so, how can you think he got dragged into the webtoon.? That's completely rubbish. We drew everything. I drew each background with my own hands. They are just pictures. What can exist in the picture..?? And i know he drew them. Do you think I can't even recognise his drawing? He's the only one who can draw the characters.(Increasing his voice line by line in frustration ) No one can draw the character like he does. (He stand up from his chair and banged his hand on table.) And I know him better than youuu!!!!!

Naina becomes that he is not being convinced by her reason.

Arjun:(in normal voice) Naina? Are you there?

Naina:(in little bit cry and sad voice) I understand how Galileo Galilei would've felt.

Arjun (confused ) : Galilei? What?

Naina: "And yet it moves." That's what he said.😔😦

Arjun: Gosh,you're unbelievable. 😥

Naina: Jang Geum said it,too. "I said it tastes like persimmon because it tastes like persimmon. "

Arjun(shocked) Me Rakesh?😲
Naina: what 😟😟😕😲

Rakesh was in his home!!! Everyone is shocked to see him.

Naina on the other hand...comes out of her room.

Vishaka: Where are you going?
Naina: I'm leaving.
Vishaka: You should eat first. You said you have to be there by 7am.
Naina: I'm late. I got am emergency call. I'm going.bye.
Vishaka: Naina!!Naina....(to bela) Because she's so busy, she is more like a boss than a daughter.

Naina reaches Rakesh's place

Arjun: you are here!! Naina..

Naina: Where's dad?

Arjun: In his cabin.

Naina was just about to go when arjun said

Arjun: I told you. Stop having wild fantasis.

Naina: (irritated ) Where has he been all along?

Arjun: (gesture of DON'T KNOW )

Shefali: Btw, he lost weight a little.

Naina goes to Rakesh's cabin.

Rakesh was sitting in his chair...thinking about something..

Naina: Dad!! I'm here.