Casket ball

E: "Hello everyone! welcome to the next chapter! So Serenity is a normie at monster high and the gouls (and some ocs that are oart if the group now) already accepted her! But she's still a school for monsters and it's PE or Gym right now so can she do well agaisnt a monster? oh before I forget also just an fyi Grace, Nana, Jenae, and Serenity all belong to Angel-of-Heartbreak I only own my oc Death. I don't own monster high or any of the charaters of hte show/doll."

Clawdeen's POV

Were in PE right now. I'm neverous for Serenity. She's a normie so depending on who she gets paired up with in gym she could get really really hurt. I don't want my new goul friend or normie friend to get hurt. I see Serenity come out of the changing room and she does look hot. She's wearing shorts but then again you have to in PE.

I see all the monster boys howling (you know stairing/drolling) over her. "Pereverts. the bunch of them." Death says as she sees the boys. "Tell me about it." Jenae says agreeing. "I'm tried of seeing them trying to touch all us girls." Death says then turns to Serenity. "If they try anything let me know." Death tells her. She nods. I keep forgeting  how dangerous and deathly Death is. She maybe quiet and not drink blood but she's very dangerous.

"Ok one on one casketball! Serenity dreamer vs Clawd wolf!" the PE teacher says. WHAT?! She's going agaist my brother?! This is for gouling bad. "oh no! why'd it have to be my brother? He's too competitive!" I say. Duce looks at me. "She'll be fine. I've seen her speed." He says. I look at him weirdly. I look over to serenity and see she's putting her hair up in a pony. "I forgot to mention she's very competitive especially when it comes to casketball." Draculaura says.

"Draculaura your dating my brother! You know he never goes easy agaist anyone but you!" I remind her. "You have no idea what Serenity is capable of. She never puts her hair up unless shes getting her monstrous game on. before I moved out of transylvania she wa stop of her classes and she was the leader of the normie's casketball team." She tells me. I hear the PE teacher blow the whistle starting the match. "I hope your right." I tell Draculaura.

"Bring it on Normie." Clawd says. The game starts. Serenity quickly takes the ball before Clawd even moves. she seems to have the speed of a werewolf on a full moon. Clawd is able to block her though which seems to frustrate her. "GO SERENITY!" Nana and Grace yell. that throws her off but quickly regains herself. Death looks at the twins. "No yelling remember." She reminds them "Sorry." they say. i look over just in time to see Serenity win the game. Clawd looks shocked along with everyone else. She flips her hair then leaves for the changing room.

I was shocked too because I never once saw my brother lose to anyone other than my father. I see Draculaura go over to him. "You ok?" She asks. "Yea I'm fine but that was one crazy normie."He says.

"I don't think those perverts could touch her even if they wanted to. She's strong." Death says. "I didn't know normies could be that strong." Frankie says agreeing. Draculaura comes over with Clawd. She was hugging his arm. "Her parents were really strict. they made her train everyday." Draculaura says. "for her birthday a long time ago. I was only allowed to get her one dress. one it was her first ever gift. Her face light up when she saw it." She says. "Well then why don't we go shopping with her later?" I suggest. The gouls seem to agree with me.

Death's POV (cause DeathxJenae)

I feel Jenae lean on me so I put my arm around her and hold her close. "my cute kitty." I say. She nods. we listen to the gouls talk and she frowns. "Hash." She says. "Hash?" I ask confused. "No one should be forced to train their whole life." She says. "I know but that's how I was raised. I still have to train when I get home." I say. Jenae hugs me and I hug her back. "You were the first goul to ever treat me like a normal monster. well you and.....her....I say. Jenae smiles at me sadly.

I then see the gouls start dragging ,a protesting, Clawdeen to the chaging room. "Gouls I think you all should wait until she's out! Gouls! girls really stop!" I try but they don't listen. Jenae takes my hand and we follow them in.

Serenity's POV

I'm changing in the locker room when I hear the girls enter. "When I said alright I thought we were going to wait until she was done changing." Clawdeen says. I see them and cover my chest up embarressed. "Too late now." Jenae says. Clawdeen looks at me. "Sorry. Death and I tried to stop them from coming in here." Clawdeen says apologizing. I nod understanding. "We were wondering if you'd like to go shopping with us." Clawdeen explains. I nod. I would love to go shopping with them. I put my shirt on and smile. I see Clawdeen blush.

Jenae then smirks. "What are you smirking about?" Death asks her. "oh nothing." She says.

E: "so the gouls are going shopping! This will be interesting. They are hard core shoppers. can Serenity keep up with them? Who knows. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear that you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 10/10/18