Part 2

It's a normal Wednesday, long day as fuck. So I usually wake up at 7 to school and so because I live a bit away, then the bus comes at around 7:30am and I get to school at around 8.

And it's exactly how my day started today too, I woke up, collected the books and things for school, then got the bus and came here.

As I get off the bus and yawn a bit with a stretch as my friend, Alexa jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly.

-Rubyyyy!! I missed you!!~
-But you saw me yesterday Al.
-But it seems like agesssss!!

I just let out a soft giggle as hug her back for a bit and decide to walk in with her to find the others. We entered the crowded school and a few people already said good morning to us and so did we. As we kept walking down the corridor soon we saw William and Alexa ran up to him quickly.

-Hey William! Y'know where's David? Haven't seen him today yet. (Alexa)
-Ah yeah he has just gone to the toilet he will be here in a few seconds or so. Hey Rubes how was yesterday?

Rubes, that's the nickname William gave me and they've been giving me nicknames since they think I'm cute or just wanna tease me or find a good reason to give a nickname. The fact that they're way taller isn't helping either, I'm not short but damn, they're not the normal tall boys either.

-Wasn't bad thank you, yours?
-Not bad either, training got me tired.
-I found a new online shopping website! -Alexa said happily
-That sounds cool, what's the name?
-I'll send the link to you from home, Rubby"

Yeah, for Alexa I'm mostly Rubby, it comes from the rubbing and my name's mix. Doesn't mean like I'm rubbing but that I'm rubbable or so she said, I know this word doesn't even exist but that's how she explained it.

-Alright, Al.

I let out a soft yawn again and rubbed my eyes as in the very next moment I was in the air, held up by someone.

-Why am I not surprised?-I giggle.
-Maybe you should sleep more princess.~

David laughed a bit as poked my tired cheeks,enjoying it. Princess is not my nickname from him, I mean we don't have just one in common, we always say something else as it comes by the conversation.

-Don't tell me Sherlock~
-Well I'm pretty sure you should sleep more darling~
-Now put me down Hulk or take me to class like a queen!
I laugh softly as I say it and David just continue smiling at me as the others got used to it already.
-C'mon do it at home! We need to go to class guys! - Alexa said with a small laughter.
-Yeah and hey I think you should pay more attention to your princess, Dav.

David's eyebrow slightly walked up on his face questioningly but his jaw just stayed open as William quickly got me out of his arms and started to run. David and Alexa starting to shout and I keep laughing softly as William was just carrying me so I only had to laugh and that's it.

***
So see, I don't say I have a bad life because I'm very grateful for what I have. My friends here, and others... but I only wanna be different.
Is it that bad....?

Date: 10/10/18