Part 11

The next week we didn't have school, Alexa told me to tell the boys that I go abroad for the break so they won't bother to care about me, so nice. I spent the night at home and luckily my dad wasn't near either. I had the whole house for myself and well yeah. 

The next day David texted me on the phone I got as Dominic.

Hey did you get home safely?

Yes thank you.

You don't have a hangover? I'm so goddamn sick.

Sick or just headache?

Well whatever it is I don't like it.

Well that' sure. 

Yeah, and you?

I didn't drink that much so.

 Next time you better pay attention

Yeah you're right hehe. 

Guess you're more mature even if you're younger.

Yep it's never bad to be.

Hey, there'll be a party today, will you come?

You know Alexa... so you can guess.

Well.. I guess... you'll be there!

Ding! Ding! Bingo! You've received your reward!

Haha, well then you owe me something~

So then you will be there too?

Yeah, William wants to go and my friend is not texting

 me and she's not any around so I am free to be honest.

Ahamm well I'm sorry for your friend but

 I'm sure she has a reason.

Yeah of course I don't blame her!

Well I have to get  ready and all so see you there.

Yep, see you Dom.

I sighed a bit as we finished the conversation, I knew I was being mean but... I didn't wanna talk too much to him because I didn't want him to recognize me.. That I'm Ruby.. and yeah he would be hurt or something and that's the least I want, I will continue being like this and then after Dominic will just disappear and Ruby will come back, after all I have to go to school still...

Jeez why is this so complicated... I wish I could just stay like this since, it's not that bad.. I wish David didn't know me and that William would accept me like this as well... Yeah but sadly it's not that easy...

Later I went over to Alexa's house to pick her up and she said she shows me how to do that makeup which for I was looking for, because then I could do my makeup anytime. So the half of the day went away with that.

 Alexa had a hard hangover but it was surprising how she hid it with a good makeup and some bubblegum, but I could still feel the alcohol through her kisses.

At around 8 we left home to go to the party 'cuz it was more far away from her so we arrived there around 10pm when there were more people already. She pulled me after her for a few people and I just stood there next to them with a bored look, I was snuggling into my hoodie because it was very cold, well for me.

I felt some warmth from behind me then an arm resting on my head which I was used to since I wasn't too tall, but I wasn't used to it as Dominic since who the hell would do it...?

I looked up, pushing the arm almost off of my head and saw David and next to him William. David ignored me under his arm and looked at Alexa as she greeted them with her loud voice.

-"Ah, William, David!"

-"I see you became pretty popular thanks to your boyfriend.."

William said as didn't look at me really nicely, I gulped and started to sweat a bit and David probably felt it so he quickly talked to change the subject and make Wil leave me alone.

-"And how comes you didn't search us if you already arrived? You knew we were here sooner but nevermind then."

Uhm well I didn't know why but things weren't going really well the two of the boys were upset at Alexa which was to be honest reasonable since she has me she became a bitch and shows me around for everyone like I was a new pet... Geez I wish I could be Ruby now and stop them but now if I would try they'd just send me away with 'what do you even know about us'. So I didn't know what to do and I didn't even notice that my gaze went more and more down till David spoke up and I had to look up at him but I didn't wanna.

-"Jeez guys, let's not do this in front of everyone, plus poor Dom doesn't even know what we're talking about."

The truth was that I truly knew, only they didn't know that I knew... here I was the one having all the secrets and all, yesterday worked out so well... I only hope today will be the same and everyone gets drunk quickly so I can go away with David to talk or just alone to be for myself.