Part 23

After I called David I walked out to the entrance door and quietly opened it for him, he stepped in with a slight thud and smiled at me, ruffling my hair.

-"What was that for?"

-"Dunno, I just like your purple hair, dear~"

-"Oh, well anyways let's just focus now"

-"Yes ma'am, show the way~"

I nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him softly after me and we slowly entered her room.

We walked in very slowly and I started searching for the notebook with my bag on my back.

-"Found it?"

-"No it's not here..."

-"What about there?"

-"Wait I'll take a look."

I said as I walked over to the shelf he pointed at and I started searching for it, I sighed softly.

-"I can't believe it it's no—"

David quickly covered my face as held me so I stayed silent as we watched Alexa moving and slowly talking.

-"Dom.... is that you...?"

I quickly motioned David to get under her bed as I cuddled up to Alexa's chest and snuggled her closely.

-"Yes.... I had a bad dream and wanted to be with you...."

Alexa smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, connecting our lips softly as caressed my cheeks till she fell back asleep.

David slowly got up and looked at us, looking at me questioningly then I tried to slowly sneak out from Alexa's grip.

He helped me get out and quickly gave a big teddybear into her arms to think it was still me and she seemed to like it.

I nodded to him as a soft thank you then he ruffled my hair and kissed my nose.

-"I found some things under the bed maybe you can take a look?"

-"Yes sure, it's our last hope."

I slowly laid down onto the ground and reached inside to see what was under her bed, I got up quickly and showed the notebook into my bag before David could see.

-"Found it!!"

We kept whispering.

-"Okay good lets go"

I quickly grabbed his hand, not even thinking just pulling him out of the room as quick as I could then went back to my room to get some things together then we walked out.

I didn't stop walking till I heard Alexa in the kitchen, behind us and we looked back. I'm so dead I'm so dead.

-"Dominic?! David?? What are you two doing?"

-"RUN!!"

David said as quickly pushed me to the door and I started running, he came after me after he blocked her way so we got some plus time and we quickly started to drive away.

She followed us with her car, she was sober and fast as f*ck. We're so dead, we are so dead!

I looked at David as he drove and I spoke.

-"She will catch us.... we are so dead... but please anything happens I wanna tell you that-"

-"She won't catch us if it's on me, Dom. I'll protect you with all cost and don't forget your words you can finish later."

He said as she quickly drifted in at a corner and we got some plus time again, he kept looking around nervously trying to think of something then saw a big house which had a party. He stopped the car.

-"David what are you doing?!"

-"The party! We can hide in the crowd!"

He got out and pulled me out by my hand as we quickly ran in, the last thing I saw was Alexa parking down then I was lost in the crowd.

I didn't know what was going on but I knew I was safe as long as I was with David...

He pulled me out to the garden where they had a huge pool and a lot of already drunk people.

((I'm so mean but I'll have y'all wait for the continue :,3 love y'all. What do you think tho? Will they get caught or they'll be able to escape?))