Part 12

And soon it was just as I thought, everyone got drunk so I left Alexa there and walked to the back of the house, sitting down and shivering quietly. A few minutes later David walked up and sat down next to me, seeing my shivers.

-"Aww... cold? Here, it will warm you up."

He handed me a cup, I took it and tried to find out what it was.

-"Alcohol?"

-"Yeah, sorry but I can't make a hot chocolate for you here."

-"What a pity."

-"Yeah, it's pretty delicious! But your loss after all."

-"Mean!"

I punched his shoulder playfully which for he just laughed, if it was Ruby now I should've gotten something back but not because he is mean only because we knew each other when we were so small kids and back then it was the way of playing. Oh and his hot chocolate is really delicious!! I tried it before and I could kill for one now..I took small sips of the cup and so did he of his own one, I breathed out deeply and it could be seen.. the winter was coming soon, it was the beginning of November so we still had like a month but at this time it's still cold just no snow. I sneezed a bit as shivered still and the alcohol didn't make it's work yet. Also very much thanks to Alexa, I told her I wanna buy warmer things but she said no because 'a not cold boy is so hot~' yeah hot, and next day sick as fuck. I heard David placing down his cup and moving so I turned to look over and give a bit questioning look. He took off his jacket then rested it onto my shoulders then got up and sat down behind me, wrapping his arms around my body to warm me up which got me shocked for first.

-"W-What are you doing?!"

-"Just warming you up, your nose is like Rudolph's"

-"..T-Thank you..."

-"Yeah don't want you to die here cuz of Alexa's fault.."

My eyes widened right the second he said this but luckily he didn't see my face from behind my hood.

-"What do you mean?"

He giggled a bit which annoyed me just because I was in the belief that he knew it and I can escape from this.. or wait... I can't escape.. the pictures... gahh...!! I should just get her pincode and delete them all when she is drunk or not looking...

-"You worry a lot, don't you? I just heard that Alexa doesn't want you to wear warm stuff just this hoodie 'because it's hot' haha. But seeing you shiver here like this my heart just dropped."

-"Well... anyways thank you."

-"No problem, anything for your health, Dom!"

I hid a smile and just snuggled my back to his chest, shivering less by now from his warmth embrace and soon the alcohol made it's job too. By the time he rested his head onto mine since mine was lower because I almost curled up into a ball. I liked being like this... I liked the way we were like boy and boy.. WAIT what the hell am I talking about?! He is David, my best friend and I am Ruby a girl.. right now I'm pretending a boy but goddamn! I should be inside to pretend for others that I'm a great boyfriend and now I'm here outside snuggling to David and thinking about so idiotic things?! Jeez... do I really... I can't believe it.. it's probably because I can be a boy now and all but I mean what if I really do... What if I really....

Do I have feelings for him....?

(Heyyy I know it became a shorter part but I wanted to finish this one with this so hope you enjoy!!)