OVERNIGHT

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING THAT TOPS WHAT WE DID LAST YEAR FOR HALLOWEEN ❜

          ╔
                                   overnight!
                    ━ this was supposed to be a
                    fun overnight game! not a game
                   where we run for our lives.
                                                                                   ╝

WHAT IF WE STAY OVERNIGHT AT THE ABANDONED CARMICHAEL HOUSE? ❜

ON HIGHLAND AVENUE in Cleveland, Ohio in 1950, there lived a man who was in his late 50's at the time

ON HIGHLAND AVENUE in Cleveland, Ohio in 1950, there lived a man who was in his late 50's at the time. This man was named to be Benjamin Carmichael, also, the man who was feared by many. Children usually avoided him unless it was to make fun of his weird nature. His house was old and decaying, just like him.
However, he had a dark secret.

People started to go missing, specifically children. Body parts lied all over the city as mockery. Death started to rule over the city as a whole. 56 kids, 27 women, 15 men, and 3 infants were all found deceased and slaughtered in the Carmichael residence. However, 127 people in total went missing and only 101 people were found. Not wanting to get prosecuted, Benjamin ended up taking his own life on October 31st, 1951.

Rumors told that the house is haunted. You could hear footsteps of the missing children run through the halls, hear the screams of the women cry out for help in the middle of the night, banging from inside the walls where some of the bodies were found, even lights flickering on and off even though the power was turned off. It's even been told that Benjamin himself would kill whoever entered the house, so no one dares to even go near it.

According to Ingrid, the Carmichael House would be an awesome idea for a big Halloween event. Somehow managing to have her friends (and some others) agree to tag along, they all set sail for the horrifying house just a few blocks away. Ingrid had the thought that it would be for at least six-seven hours and they'd be out within a breeze.