⇢eighteen;; I feel it

❝stronger then what youused to be

used to be.❞
this is war ✗ thirty seconds to mars

╔══════════════╗
rogue ⇢p.p

╚══════════════╝

Steve Rogers was the first person to exit the jet that had landed on the roof. A small smile tugged at my lips as he slowly walked towards him, quickly throwing my arms around him. I pulled away from the hug and looked at the man in front of me who has changed significantly since the last time I had seen him.

"It's been a while Cap." I exhaled. "Sure has kid," He answered giving me a comforting rub on the shoulder. "You ready?" He added.

"Tony is gonna kill me." I mutttered getting into the jet with my backpack strung over my shoulder. I finally saw my old friends, the Avengers, most of them.

"Whoa, whoa what happened to you?" Bruce said with disgust. I looked down at my black jeans and white converse and looked back up to the man with a questioning look. "You're all old and teengery!" He exclaimed throwing his arm in the air.

"Ha, ha very funny." I say sarcastically, I sat down beside Wanda and Vision. "Hey Bonnie," Black Widow says offering a small smile, nothing more then a tug at her lips. She seemed to have changed a lot, a lot darker and more morbid then what I was used too.

"Good to see you all again," I say looking over to Wanda and Vision and then to Falcon seated at the pilots seat. He gave me a quick wave before asking Steve if it was okay to take off. I felt the jet soon lift into the air and the ride was as smooth as I remembered them to be.

"Where we headed Cap?" I yelled over to Steve and he turned around in his Co-pilot seat and looked at me. "Wakanda," He answered turning around to face the front again.

"What's in Wakanda?" I turned to my right questioning Wanda. Vision looked at me with sad eyes and I stared back at the pair with curious eyes waiting for them to answer.

"We have to take out the stone in Vis head." Wanda replied. "We have to destroy it," Vision added. I looked down to the floor, the metal beneath my feet. My eyes turned wide as images flashed across my eyes, I saw Tony in his Iron Man suit. He was fighting something, shooting them with everything he had. It flashed towards Peter, in his new suit I had made. He was shooting webs at some strange alien, that was all I received before Wanda gently placed her hand on my shoulder.

I looked over to her, I saw he had wide eyes while she looked at me. My eyes traveled to her hand placed on my shoulder he looked at me with a strange stare.

"What did you see?" Vision questions softly snapping Wanda back into reality and she pulled her hand away.

"You're strong, stronger then what you used to be." Wanda states never ripping her eyes from mine. "I know," I say giving her a resuring nod.

"No you don't understand, your powers are stronger, stronger then me." She frowned as if she didn't believe the words coming from her own mouth. Natasha listened carefully with a frown inbeded in her face.

"How's that possible? She's like what fourteen?" Natasha budded in attracting Wanda's attention. "Sixteen," I added.

"I don't know, something has triggered a rapid growth in powers, her abilities." Wanda says looking back at me. I saw Bruce staring at me from the distance, Cap turned around quickly.

"You sure?" Steve questions Wanda. "Positive." She nods. "Good. Because we are going to need all the help we can get," He finished.

"There's going to be a war isn't there?" I asked no one in particular. "Yeah." Steve sighed sadly.

We soon landed in Wakanda, I was excited to see the T'Challa again along with Bucky. When I used to get in a lot of trouble a few years ago Tony would send me here for punishment. They'd make me do hard labour, manging crops and animals. The king and I became a little close, at least close enough to when I saw him I ran up and hug him and it wasn't seen as disrespectful in his eyes.

"It's been to long," He chuckled pulling away from our hug. He offered a smile and I moved away for Steve to greet him with a hug also, I looked over to my left and spotted Bucky. I ran toward him with a happy energy surrounding me, he seemed happy to see me also and he wrapped his human arm around my small frame.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned as I pulled away from our hug. "To fight," I answered briefly. "Tony know you are here?" He questioned.

"Not exactly," I stated humorously but Bucky didn't seem to see the humor. It was obvious he didn't want me to be here. Steve quickly appeared behind me, embracing Bucky in a hug also, he then turned towards me handing me an ear piece. I have him a nod and took it from his hand, I watched them walk inside the large building. I stayed out the front with Falcon and Bucky. He turned to me quickly.

"I can't believe you are here," He shook is head slightly. "I can fight Bucky, I am ready to." I answered firmly.

"No you're not." He retorded with gritted teeth. Suddenly my feet blasted off the ground and up onto the roof above, high above Wakanda offering me a great view over the valley and towards the barrier surrounding the area.

I knew Bucky would probably be extremely shocked at this moment as he didn't know I was able to fly, no one did until now. I sat down with my legs dangling over the roof, I heard Bucky call out to me a few times but I ignored him. Staring out at the lovely view ahead of me I couldn't help but worry about Tony and Peter.

I shut my eyes concentrating harder on their faces and whereabouts until I found them, on some planet with the name of Titan. They where speaking with a group of others I had not recognised although I wasn't able to hear what they were saying I saw Peter and Tony where okay. I watched Peter and the confused look he had on his face towards the more human-like stranger I saw. He looked so cute when he was confused. I watched the scene a little longer until there attention was soon directed to the wizard.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard footsteps come up from behind me and Steve Rogers was soon sitting beside me on the roof with his legs dangling over the side. It was quiet for a moment

"Do you know where Tony is?" He asked looking toward me. I sighed deepily.

"Yes he is on a planet called Titan with Peter and some others, I don't know them. But I think they're waiting for him, Thanos." I say not looking at Steve, I had my eyes set on the view in front of me.

"How do you know?" He spoke up. My eyes looked over to the Captain with over grown hair and worried eyes. "I just know, I can see it." I say, Steve nodded slightly understanding the extent of my abilities.

"Thor's coming also." I added. Steve shifted his body weight. "We're gonna need him. There taking the stone outta Vision's head, Thanos is coming for it but we will destroy it before he can reach it. We will fight and we will win." He says confidentially. I wondered if he actually believed this was true, I wondered if he only says these things to give me false hope.

"But when they come, I want you to stay here, with Wanda to protect Vision." He says and I slowly nodded knowing it would be pointless to argue with the man. "How'd you even get up here anyway?" He says more light heartedly.

"I flew," I say nonchalantly. "Oh," He replied humorously. He stood up, staring at the view I couldn't take my eyes off.

"It's going to be okay, we're gonna beat him," Was the last words he spoke to me before he went back downstairs.

I sure hope so. But I knew in that moment all I wanted was to see Peter, see his face. I knew it would be a big fight, my first war. I hope I make it. I hope I'll get to see him again.