Planning

I screamed and struggled against him as he sat straddling my legs so I couldn't kick my feet at him anymore. He leaned forward and pinned my arms to the bed before slowly leaning down and kissing my forehead then moving to stare at my lips. I gave him a smirk as he was distracted and decided to take the opportunity.

I flipped Chris and I over so that I was now sitting on his lap with him laying back on the bed. He looked surprised but quickly snapped out of it and sat up while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're a quick one."

I gave him a chuckle, "you were distracted."

"More like mesmerized." he smiled and looked back to my lips before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back loving the feel of his lips smashed with mines. Loving the feel of all the emotions he let pour through the kiss instead of words.

When I pulled away I noticed Chris smiling up at me as he laid back on the bed.

"What's with the smile Cerulli?"

"Whatever do you mean Ms. Ruiz?"

I raised an eyebrow at him and stood up. As I turned to the closet I saw a shadow watching us through the window. I screamed and jumped back and tried to see who the person was. Chris quickly stood and grabbed me but it only made me panic more. I turned around and pushed him off of me only to realize it was him.

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!" I kept repeating as I tried to help him up and look out the window.

"Hey hey, Jen, it's okay." he said as he hugged my body close to him. "What's got you so freaked out?"

"Someone was watching us through the window. It just... I just, it scared me. Ever since Angel's dream I've been a little easy to spook."

"Hey, everything's going to be okay. I won't let him near you or Angel."

I nodded and hugged myself tighter to him.

"How about tomorrow we go to the Castles-N-Coasters amusement park. It's our free day, no traveling until the next day anyway."

I nodded with my face still snuggled into his chest. "Okay. That sounds like a good idea."

He kissed the top of my head before pulling back and smiling at me. "Good, let's go get Angel and get him ready for bed." I smiled and started walking to the front of the bus with Chris trailing behind me. When I looked back, Chris too had a smile gracing his face.

I've seen the cute things Chris does for Angel but I've never noticed how much he treats him like his own son. Whenever we're in a store Chris holds Angel's hand. If Angel asks for something Chris makes sure it's safe for him and buys it. He's even googled a park near us and took him there. He treats him like a father should always reprimanding him if he repeats a swear word one of the guys used around him, or giving him a high five and complimenting him when he opens doors for the ladies.

I smiled to myself as I stepped into the Denny's where everyone was finishing their food. Chris and I had left because everyone was still eating and we were bored.

"What'd you two do?" Ricky winked at us before Bree slapped him in the back of the head. "Ow! Woman!"

She giggled and gave him a cute smile and he just rolled his eyes and kissed her cheek. Yes, did I mention Ricky finally grew a pair and asked Bree out? Well, that happened.

"We talked and talked, unlike you would do, you dirty animal." I told Ricky before picking up Angel and kissing his face all over.

He giggled before pushing my face away. "Ew mommy! I'm a big boy now! No more kisses!"

"Chris is a big boy and he lets me give him kisses!" Chris chuckled behind me at my frown before wrapping his arms around Angel and I.

"It's true I let your mommy give me kisses all the time." Chris butted in before kissing my cheek.

"But you and mommy are in love. That's different."

"So you don't love your mommy?" Chris asked and I frowned even more.

"I do love mommy! Just I'm not a baby no more."

I giggled and hugged him tight. "You'll always be my baby though, okay?"

He nodded as he smiled and Chris and I smiled back. Just then we saw a camera flash and looked up to find Bree smiling at us.

I shook my head knowing I'd get to see any picture she took of us after she got it onto her laptop.

Chris took Angel from my arms with a smile and a shake of his head. "Okay everyone, I suggest getting some sleep tonight. We're all heading over to an amusement park tomorrow."

The entire group cheered causing the workers and the few customers here to look at us.

I chuckled before turning back to the group. "We're going to bed. Goodnight everyone."

As we turned to walk out all we heard from the group was good nights and sleep tights, then more cheering until the door closed behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~