Royals watch Text-To-Speech. Part 6

No one Expects the INQUISITION!

It had taken 4 hours and a bunch of extremely detailed threats. But Celestia was able to get the group to give up on the idea of eating the mystery pie... and blasting said pie into dust also helped out on that decision as well!.

Now we find our group mostly tired and hungry, and more then likely ready to snap at each other if they don't have something to distract them from their situation... oh, wait that's why this story exist!

"Let's just get through this..." muttered Luna as she grabbed the remote in a magical grip, and pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPISODE 4
*scene starts in the throne room*

Custodian: *Trying to weasel out* Actually, I think I have to go now.

Emperor: STOP. YOU ARE TELLING ME ABOUT THIS INQUISITION THING.

"Might as well come clean," Cadance said in her big sister voice, making Twilight cringed at the memories brought back from hearing it. Heck, her sounding like a big sister back then should have been a huge hint for Twilight when it came to future family members.

"It's best to get it over with," Luna agreed. Remembering the times she tried to keep something from Starswirl.

Custodian: *close to crapping himself with fear* Ooooooh! Hold it. Wow... I think that's your regulareverydaymealofathousandsacrificedsoulsbeingprepared, let me go and check on it.

Emperor/everyone: WHAT WAS THAT?

Custodian: *totally just crapped his pants* Nothing my Lord! Nothing at all *extremely nervous chuckle* I'll just go now.

"No!" shouted Twilight. "What was that about sacrifice souls!"

'Oh boy,' Sunset thought with a nervous induced sweat. Might have to make to pretend to be just as shocked as the rest, if the show decides to reveal how the Emperor stays alive.

*Imperial psy-smack of staying put*

Custodian: *surprised* What the?

"Now that's a good way to use your god power!" Sunset laughed. Wishing she could do that back in the human world. It of made it easier to get her friends to listen to her instead of them running off during a magic emergency.

Emperor: YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE INQUISITION.

Custodian: How did you do that?!

Emperor. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? I'M THE FUCKING EMPEROR... I SIT AROUND AND RANDOMLY SHIT OUT WARP STORMS DAILY BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO...NOW, TELL ME...

*Custodian whimpers as cringes*

"Well he's in some deep trouble," Luna muttered.

[One explanation later *sound of a kettle whistling*]

[Cut to a random planet that is shrouded in purple and shaking violently]

Random PDF soldier: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WARP STORMS?!

This left the princesses of the group shocked at how a world could be affected by the Emperor's mood. What's next, he makes it rain when he cries?

[Cut back to the imperial throne room ]

Emperor: I THINK I SHAT OUT AT LEAST 5 WARP STORMS DURING THAT PRESENTATION... REALLY, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU ALL BECOME?... LABOR CAMPS AND STERILIZATIONS?... MURDER MILLIONS OVER BARE SUPERSTITION?... EXCOMMUNICATION OF ACTUALLY LOYAL ASTARTES?... HAVE THOUSANDS OF IMPERIAL PLANETS AND THEIR VALUABLE ASSETS DESTROYED BECAUSE SOME GUY FAPPED WITH BARBED WIRE, AND ACCIDENTALLY SUMMONED A DAEMON OR TWO..?... BE PAINFULLY HYPOCRITICAL, AND USE XENOS AND DAEMONIC WEAPONRY AND AID TO CARRY ACROSS "MY WILL"?... USE TECHNO-MONKEYS??