Royals watch Text-To-Speech. Part 4. A rude awakening.

We find our royal guest, and also Sunset, still in the mind fuckery that is known as the warp. Even if it was the more calmer parts of this hellhole it was still trippy as hell. Like if someone ate a shit ton of mushrooms and washed it down with LSD and just started to watch the live action Speed Racer on fast forward.

"Ok we need to start another episode before i lose my mind looking at this acid trip of a landscape," muttered Sunset. With everyone else nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, focusing on this is way more preferable than watching the sky explode into a rainbow of colors again," Twilight said in agreement as she pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTRO

It shows a ancient map of an strange world, people dancing around a fire and a totem pole, a number of small light points merging into one big one, a human woman holding up a small child as the sun sets, a handsome warrior dressed in beautiful golden armor facing off against another warrior in thick black armor, a third figure that looks like an angel lays broken on the floor, an eight pointed star that radiates pure evil, a skeleton sitting on a golden throne, an elderly man on a walking throne, a green beast dressed in crudely made armor with a massive claw for it's left hand, a dark figure shrouded in darkness, a treo of half naked muscular men alone with two in armor, one golden and one yellow looking up at the skeleton on the golden throne, as a unknown number of voices chant!

Voices: WE ARE THE GODS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. WE ARE THE SOLDIERS, THE LEGION OF LIGHT. WE ARE THE CENTER, THE DEATH OF THE SUN. FIRE AND FLAME, WE ARE ONE!

"Still a kick ass intro," Sunset said with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPISODE 2
*Scene starts in the imperial throne room, the Emperor talking with the Custodian*

Emperor: SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. IT HAS BEEN TEN THOUSAND YEARS SINCE MY ANGSTY ASSHOLE OF A SON HORUS MADE ME A PARAPLEGIC, AND PUT ON THIS THRONE

"His son did that to him!?" gasped out Cadence. Shocked that a child, even if he was evil, would go that far.

"Sadly that's how life is especially amongst royal families," Celestia mournfully sead. She saw plenty of children from across the globe grow up to strike down their parent for one reason or another.

"It's still shameful that a child would betray their parent like that," Luna said with a huff.... Before remembering who was and their group and giving Sunset an apologetic smile. "Sorry dear niece, for a second I had forgotten you were here."

"*sigh*.... None taken," muttered the unicorn, while deciding not to bring up her aunt own little act of rebellion.

Custodian: That is correct my Lord.

Emperor: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU ALL SURVIVE FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS WITHOUT ME AROUND?

"That's what i want to know," Luna said. For how the prologue made it sound, the people of that world where lost without him.

Custodian: Well my Lord, the Imperium has safely preserved your teachings for all these years, always submitting to your superior will.

"Well at least they had SOMETHING to guide them," Twilight sighed in relief. Easily picturing what chaos would happen if they didn't.... The poor delusional fool.

Emperor: THAT'S A RELIEF. FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE TURNED INTO SOME GIANT MEGALOMANIACAL GROUP OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE NAME OF SOME FICTIONAL DEITY, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.