Royals watch Text-To-Speech. Part 7

Malcador the Bro.

Twilight, Cadence, and Sunset all sat in awkward silence as they looked back and forth between Celestia and Luna, who both sat as far away from each other as possible with Luna staying on her side of the couch and Celestia taking Sunset's spot on the easy chair, and both of them had the three younger members of the group act as a barrier between the two

"Would please start the episode?" Celestia muttered out with Luna giving an aggravated grunt of agreement.

With a moment of hesitation Twilight meekly pressed play to start the next episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPISODE 5

*the screen opens on the Custodian returning to the throne room*

Custodian: My Lord, the deed has been done. And it took a fuckload of time... at least 3,000 scribes died and I somehow managed to get a headache in the process. But the message has been sent to all Inquisitorial and Ecclesiarchy Organizations in the galaxy!

"Well, that's good... right?" Cadence asked mostly hoping to get the two sisters to agree on something but all she got was silence from the two. The princess of love looked down with a hurt look for failing on this and not knowing how to fix this. She had tried to use her magic before when they were fighting but something was blocking her magic from reaching them.

"There, there," Sunset said as she patted Cadence's shoulder. She could feel the princesses pain in this situation. She was also worried about her mother and aunt and was frustrated she couldn't do anything to help.

"Why did 3,000 scribes die from writing a message?" Twilight asked. Trying to pay attention to the show, so to avoid becoming a nervous wreck from seeing her mentor so angry.

Emperor: . . .

The three younger girls of the group were wondering why the Emperor was being so quiet all of a sudden.

Custodian: M-my Lord? Hello, are you awake?

"He might be asleep" Sunset commented with a shrug. It was kind of hard to tell with the guy lacking a face to really get a good read on him.

Emperor: . . .

*Cut to inside golden boy's mind where he is having a flashback, that shows a VERY old man, being held in the arms of a mighty warrior in golden armor*

"That man is ANCIENT," Cadence said wide-eyed, even the two sisters showed some surprise for the man who looked older and more wiser than even Starswirl.

"His eyes speak of untold wisdom," Twilight said in awe.

Malcador: My Lord, I have completed the mission you entrusted me. I have traveled the galaxy and found these 12 individuals of character, skill, and determination. Please, if you will oversee them... I will be ready to make my sacrifice.

"This person is so loyal," Twilight commented with the Two sisters nodding. Memories of Starswirl came to their minds.

"He's a bro," Sunset said with a nod. Now understanding why her Twilight liked him so much.

Emperor: YOU HAVE DONE WELL, MY FAITHFUL SERVANT. I TRUSTED YOU TO FIND ME THE MOST INQUISITIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY THIS GALAXY HAS TO OFFER, AND YOU SUCCEEDED. I APPROVE OF YOUR SELECTION, MALCADOR.

"It's so weird hearing the Emperor sound so... refined," Cadence muttered, she was used to the foul mouth short tempered Emperor, not this version that sounded like he could have a civil conversation with the princesses.