Royals watch Text-To-Speech. Part 8

Ultrasmurfs.

We find the group yet again in the mind-numbing craziness that was the warp in a slightly better situation we left them off on.

"I can't believe I did that," Cadance cried in embarrassment. While covering her face. What was Shining going to think!?

"There, there," Twilight said in a soothing voice. "It's this place we're in. it must be messing with you like it's been with everyone else."

"Twilight is Right," Luna said with a nod. She was sitting next to her sister who was trying to calm down a frightened Sunset who was covered with Lipstick marks. The two sisters had let go of any grudge they had to help Sunset. "This place might be too dangerous to stay in."

"The more reason to get this show over with and get out of here," Celestia muttered as she pressed play on the remote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPISODE 6

*Starts with a view of NOT the throne "gasp" but an orbital view of a planet*

"We're not

[MACRAGGE]
[Home of the Ultramarines]

*Ultra-chanting in the background as we see two figures in massive blue armor with white helmets*

"Oh god..." Sunset said with a groan. The chanting was able to snap her out of her shocked state only to give her a headache. "This is like an earthquake in my skull."

Ultrasmurf 1: Greetings honorable battle brother. Did you hear the news?

Ultrasmurf 2: Indeed I did, honorable battle brother. We have received a mission from Holy Terra itself!

"Their... very enthusiastic," Cadance said with a strained smile.

"More like too enthusiastic," Luna Muttered. These worriers reminded her of her Sister's first royal guards back when everyone still thought they were gods.

Ultrasmurf 1: That is right honorable battle brother. It is time once again for us to prove ourselves as Ultramarines.

'Tryhards,' Sunset thought with a flat look.

"They seem like they have a reputation," Cadance commented.

Ultrasmurf 2: And with pride and honor, we shall succeed!

Ultrasmurf 1: And we will never fail our sacred duties, after all. . .

Both Ultrasmurfs: THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL... ARE THE ULTRAMARINES!

"Well, at least they love their job," Celestia said with a strained voice.

[transition to the Imperial throne room]

Emperor: SOON ENOUGH I SHOULD STOP HEARING THEIR CONSTANT FUCKING CHANTING IN MY HEAD. I'VE BEEN HEARING IT FOR SO LONG THAT IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE I HAVE WARP TRAVELED ON A FUCKING BICYCLE.

"That doesn't sound pleasant," Twilight muttered.

"I'm starting to feel his pain," Sunset said with a growl as she tried to forget that annoying as fuck chanting.

Custodian: I'm still not certain about this idea my lord . . .

Emperor: ARE YOU DEFYING ME?

"He sounded like Sister back when she was going the anger phase of puberty," Luna said with a smirk as she remembered how her elder sister used to have a short temper during her teen years.