Royals watch Text-To-Speech. Part 11

spooky scary space skeletons

Yet again we find ourselves in the warp with the princesses and Sunset sitting down to see another episode while waiting for the time that Deadman will take them back home.

"Well no time like the present," Twilight said as she pressed play on the remote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[the camera pans over a desert landscape, before stopping on a figure in dark power armor and robes]

Unknown: Yeeesss! This is definitely it... The Crimson Path, the center point of the Orior sub-sector. Oh when my work is done, this planet shall rival Terra itself in its sacredness. Now I would act really, really into this but uh... I just got to stay all mysterious and stoic and cool... so I don't think I can... Perhaps, well . . . I suppose one squeal might not harm anything... [clears throat] [Excited gibberish words] *Coughs* Nyeegh. Alright, I feel much better now. Uugh, it's at times like these that I'm really glad that I just monologue to myself and not actually talk to anyone else. Cause if someone had heard that I would be seriously fucked.

"Wow that guy looked so cool," Cadance muttered. "But he's acting like such a nerd."

"Also it's ironic," Luna pointed out. "In a way, his little... episode was seen."

"By us," Celestia added in with a laugh.

[TRANSITION TO THE ORBIT OF TERRA]

(Terra under occupation, legions of inquisitorial stormtroopers marching through the streets, Capitol Imperialis inexorably rolling forward)

"Well that's not good," Twilight muttered with a frown.

"Are they really going to tear up their homeland just to find one person?" Celestia asked. Dreading the loss of life that was more than likely occur.

Desius: So you're seriously going to go through with this? Search the entirety of Terra, the holiest, grandest, and most populated planet in the universe to find the one who sent this message?

"Sounds pretty crazy and overreacting," Luna pointed out.

"That's the inquisition for ya!" Sunset said with a dramatic wave of her arms. "Crazy and overreacting is just a few things you can use the describe them."

Fyodor: No household shall be left unchecked and no person shall go unquestioned.

"He does know how long that will take right?" Celestia asked with a raised brow. She doubted that this man would live that long to see it finished let alone find anything.

"He clearly has nothing better to do with his time," Luna huffed out while frowning.

Desius: Well, if you say so. It's not like you care much for your reputation anyway.

"I doubt he has one, to begin with," Cadance mocked.

"Let alone a good one," Twilight added in with an eye roll.

Master of the Administratum: Wait . . . What are you old dusty buttcheeks doing now?

"That's honestly a fantastic way to describe them," Sunset said with a laugh. "You are at least at the moment, better than most of the sack of bones in that room."

Fabricator-General: Buttcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[WARNING, THE FABRICATOR GENERAL HAS MALFUNCTIONED...... SELF DESTRUCT INITIATED]