Where am i

(For now on the girls is Lauren)
I was conscious now.
I could feel someone sitting in the side of the bed holding the duvet down.
I rubbed my eyes so he knew i was awake. Even though he was looking at me.
"Lauren... we were so worried" i heard a voice say ,it was Elle.
"Shhhhh" another voice said it was Noah. He was sitting on the bed in a position so i couldn't move.
"Where am i" i said weakly trying to sit up.
I couldn't.
"Noah" i said trying to get his attention.
"Shut up Elle we don't need you here" another voice said. Bryce emerged from a chair.
"You're in your new room well dorm" he said gently.
I motioned to sit up.
"Go back to sleep the doctor said that you had fainted on the aeroplane and you needed to get your strength back" Noah whispered holding me down even more.
I gave up he was to strong.
"Why are you doing this" i said with a tear dropping down my cheek.
"What whats wrong " are you ok" he said worryingly wiping the tear away gently.
"Why are you being so nice to me i mean I hardly know you, why don't you go to elle" i said immediately regretting what i had just said.
"If I'm being honest I really don't like Elle i mean at first she was nice then she just kept following me around and well ... I better leave you in peace you need to get some sleep" he said standing and smiling at me.
"Sorry I didn't mean to ... i just felt really sick but i feel better now" i said
" Awww well i think you should come and meet the rest of us or should i leave you two love birds alone" Bryce said laughing
"No she's tired" Noah said " the doctor said..."
" the doctor said nothing you're so protective gosh leave her alone any closer she won't be able to breathe" bryce said shaking his head and smiling at the same time.
"Well i guess she won't be able to breathe then" noah muttered quietly as he smirked at me.
I smiled back just realising what he had said
"Huh" Bryce said looking up from his phone
"Nothing" noah laughed.
He was so charming but why me.

(Two hours later)
I was feeling way better now. I stepped out of my bed and opened my suit case and chose to wear a crop top and jeans. Usually I didn't care about how i looked but now Noah was here i had a sudden erge to look good.

 Usually I didn't care about how i looked but now Noah was here i had a sudden erge to look good

I walked down the hotel stairs.
It was 18 flights of stairs apparently it was the biggest hotel in California. It had gold walls with flowers calved into them with a black outline. I was on floor 6 so I wasn't that high up. When i got to the bottom i saw all the main cast squashed onto 2 sofas.
There was noah, bryce, millie , elle , ty , kyle and jacob. They all stared at me.
" hey come sit here" said Bryce moving up.
"Oh ok what's going on" i said quietly
I perched down and looked at Noah. He was giving bryce a dirty look then he turned to me.
" we are just thinking of having a massive sleepover in someone's room tonight" noah said touching my hand without anyone seeing.
"OMG yasss we could all come in my room and make a den and watch a movie and popcorn and soda and candy" Elle said practically screaming it.
I smiled. "That would be cool" i said realising how different i sounded from everyone else because i was British.
"Yeah im down" Noah said letting go of my hand. He winked at elle.
"Sure" ty and kyle said followed by everyone else.
" right well I don't know about you guys but im packing now so im ready" bryce said standing up
"Right so meet in my room at... 8:30?" Elle said    
Everyone nodded. 
Elle followed me to my room.
"I'll help you get ready omg this is gonna be sooo fun" she said jumping up and down.
" ikr so should i come in my pyjamas" i said curiously.
"Yes yes yes" she said smiling at me.
I could tell we were gonna be friends.