The sleepover 🤭🤫

"Omggg we're gonna look so cutee" elle squealed. I smiled. I couldn't stop thinking about Noah even though he probably wasn't thinking about me.
" do you like Noah" I blurted out then I covered my mouth.
" yes how did u know i mean i need your help to get him to notice me" elle whispered
My heart dropped he could only like one of us.
"Right well we need to get you some pyjamas" elle said looking through my suitcase.
She found some.

"Wow didn't even know i had this lol" i said smiling but still thinking about Noah

"Gosh we gotta go it's almost time" elle said opening the door.
I picked my phone up and followed her.
" so when are we gonna start shooting" I asked.
" oh the director said that we will start in couple of days but we had to get to know each other first so that's what we are doing" elle said flicking her hair
We reached her room it was pitch black inside until she turned the light on. When the light was on the whole room was beautiful there were fairy lights and duvet dens at the back of the room and a massive tv at the front next to 2 sofas.
"Coool" i said i was shocked
"Yaa i did this earlier do u think noah will like it" elle said smirking
Then there was a knock at the door.
It was noah, bryce and ty
"Hey wow it's cool in here" ty said shutting the door.
"Well bugsey that den thing" noah said sitting in one of the dens
Bryce turned the lights off so that the fairy light lit up the room.
I sat next to noah elle didn't see m to mind.
Millie walked in followed by jacob everyone was here now.
"Right what should we watch" elle said while everyone sat down
" it i love that film" noah suggested
Everyone agreed but I didn't say anything i just sat there. I hated horror films they always give me nightmares but I didn't disagree.
The movie started i was shaking. I let out a gasp when Bryce threw popcorn on me. He giggled.
I was petrified. Noah grabbed me and gently pulled me onto his lap. I felt better now. But elle didn't.
"WTF are you doing" elle said to noah
She started to cry.
"For gods sake what's wrong" Bryce asked putting down his popcorn. He was so insensitive. "She's scared i was just helping her out a little" noah said putting me down.
I passed out... again.
"Sh*t what do we do" noah said worriedly.
"We need to get her to bed" bryce said.
"I'll get an adult" elle said running to the door.
"No way i say we put her in her bed and stay with her just incase" Bryce said grabbing Elle
Noah picked me up. And placed me on my bed.
"I think we should leave her" millie said
" actually yeah" bryce said walking away from me.
"Lock the door just incase she tries to get out i mean what if she decides to leave after that". Noah said.
I was left alone again. I woke up an hour later. I walked to the door and tried to open it.
"For god sake i can look after myself you know" i muttered.
Suddenly the door unlocked.
I stepped out. Noah and elle were kissing. I ran back in my room and cried into my pillow.
" why did you do that" noah said pulling away.
"She deserved it for stealing all the attention" elle said crying.
"You're such an idiot i hate you so much" noah shouted. He was standing outside my room. Elle ran away.
I put on a crop top and joggers.

I ran outside freezing