Coldddd❄️❄️❄️

I was shivering. It was freezing. I didn't care i was gonna walk as far away from the hotel as possible. I thought to myself. Why was noah kissing elle or was elle kissing noah. Dosnt matter they still kissed. I wish I brought a hoodie. I found a soaked wooden bench on the sidewalk. The street was lit up by street lamps but it was pitch black otherwise.
"Why"i cried and I whispered under my breath.
I was totally and utterly soaked now. Then there was a struck of thunder. Why do i feel this way about a boy that i have only known for two days.
Noahs POV:
"Elle leave me Alone" i said pushing her away. I felt so bad even though I've only known Lauren for two days. She was different but I don't know how to feel anymore i mean she probably hates me now. But I don't care.
"Look im sorry I didn't realise you liked her" elle said pulling me into a hug.
"No I'm sorry,sorry that now Lauren is now probably freezing to death because she thinks that i hate her" i said sarcastically.
"Look you will have to tell her the truth till then we gotta go find her" elle said.
"Well I don't need your help and you wouldn't dare tell her" i said looking at her pink converse.
I had a secret a secret that i kept at school. A secret that no one knew about till elle found out. I wasn't planning on telling anyone especially lauren till the time is right.

Lauren's pov
I was now numb with coldness and pain. I will stay here.
"Well well well" bryce said sitting down next to me.
"Lauren I found you finally became you hid so well" Bryce said sarcastically.
"What I thought we were friends" i said looking at him.
" yeah a lot of people think that well the truth is i like drama so im going to mess up your situation as much as possible cause i feel like it and there is nothing you can do about it" he smiled an evil smile. This was the 'Julian' i knew he was just like the book.
"Why where is everyone" i said scared.
"Oh there not looking for you noah Dosnt care you know about you" bryce said.
"But.. but"i was inturuppted by bryce touching my lip.
"Shhhhh" he said
Noah was behind me. He was looking for me.
But then bryce started to kiss me and I couldn't get away.
"What lauren..." noah said standing in front of me.
"Ahhh that was nice oh hi noah didn't see you there i was just saying to lauren about how you don't care about her and you can't deny it" bryce said letting go of me.
I didn't know who to believe so i said nothing.
"Get away from her. Lauren you've got to believe me i do care about you i promise" noah said with a tear dropping down his cheek.
"Well I'll leave you to it then" Bryce said walking back to the hotel.
I said nothing i just stared at the sky. Noah sat beside me. He saw me shivering.
"Here you look really cold" noah passed me his Tommy Hilfiger hoodie that he was wearing.

It was to big but warm

"Thanks"i said still staring at the sky.
"Look u can't believe Bryce he just messes everything up all the time. "And that kiss did he mean it" he said grabbing my chin and pulling it to face him.
"No it was forced i hate Bryce. noah please help" i said crying into his arms.