Ill help

I was crushed. I wanted noah but Bryce is up to something and I can't tell Noah or he'll go crazy.
"Shhhh it's ok" Noah said pulling me closer.
For some reason whenever noah got close i always felt better.
"How about we head back to the hotel and get you to bed" Noah said.
I was tempted to say yes. But I wouldn't. After all i was still angry and I didn't want to give in.
"No you go I'm staying" i said turning my back to him.
" you can't you'll freeze and get sick" noah said turning me to face him.
"I'll be fine I'm fine just go" i said staring at his nike trainers.
I handed him his hoodie back.
But he left it in the bench as he walked away.
I was going to wait for as long as possible. I didn't want to go back. I wanted some new friends that weren't evil or snakes. Why do all the main characters have to have to much character.
It was now 12:30 pm. I couldn't bare to stay here any longer.i couldn't feel my hands or my legs. I was still pouring my eyes out.
I trudged back to the hotel. I was now drenched but i kept noahs hoodie on.
As i got to the hotel noah,millie and ty were sitting on a sofa in the reception area.
Noah stood up. He grabbed me onto the sofa.
"Wtf Is wrong with you Lauren" noah shouted the reception people turned their heads then turned back.
"I try to look after and protect you but you keep throwing it back in my face" he said stroking my hair.
I said nothing i just stared at the ground.
He let go of me and stood up.
"You piece of sh*t" he said walking away.
I stood up.
"Maybe i want to be my own fuc*ing person" I demanded.
Noah stopped and turned around.
He laughed.
"You're not my dad i can look after myself you know" i said.
"Glad cause you'd be a pretty sh*t daughter"he said walking back.
I ran away crying again.

Noahs pov:
"Wow look what you've done now" millie said
I regretted what i said maybe i was being a bit to overprotective.

Lauren's pov: i ran to my room and slammed the door. I got changed and went to bed. I hated my life.