Thanks bryce

"No you can't do that" bryce said
"Do what" noah said immediately.
Bryce grabbed me from noah.
"I saw what you did to her" bryce said.
"Shit fuck off bryce you don't know what happened" noah said trying to grab me back.
I didn't say anything.
Bryce and tight hold of me.
"Do you really want me to explain" bryce said.
"Go on then bet u can't" noah said.
"Well i heard a scream coming from your room" bryce said. Everyone was now listening.
"So i went to see what was going on" "it was lauren you had her pinned to the bed" bryce said.
"No way" millie said
"That's not right" elle said.
"I'd rather not say what he did next" bryce said.
"It's okay I'm over it but why did you do it noah" i said shaking.
"Ever since me and lucy broke up i have wanted someone to hold and love but lauren wouldn't so i had to force her"noah said.
All of his attractiveness came back. I still loved him. Maybe what he did was a wake up call.
"It's okay noah I forgive you" i said.
Noah kissed me on the cheek
"Well we'll leave you guys to chat then" Bryce said getting everyone out.

We were left alone.
"Look lauren i need to admit something" he said.
"What" i said.
"When we went to visit my school you were drugged you were hurt" he said.
"How" i asked.
"By force that's why you are so weak" he said.
"Im not lying there are no more secrets" he said.
"I'm so confused maybe I should go home and go back to normal" "i mean i have caused so much drama and I don't want to hurt anyone" i said tearing up.
"No Lauren look I haven't really liked many girls and can i just say you are one of the funniest prettiest girls i have ever met and i feel like i love you" he said touching a tear as it dropped down.
"Really well ok" i said.
"Lauren i think i do need to look after you now" he said staring into my eyes.
" okay maybe you're right" i said.
"Good now let's get out of here" he said.
We walked outside the room.

DAY ONE OF FILMING.
I woke up feeling happy yet it had been the most manic few days of my life.
I walked downstairs and into the set.
Noah was there and so was ty.
"Lauren i was wondering where you were" he said smiling. I smiled.
"So i was thinking maybe you could visit my school you know seeing as I went to your school" i said grabbing my costume.
"Sure can we talk about it later you're needed in like 4 mins and you need to het changed.

This was my outfit

This was my outfit.
I walked out the changing room.
"Hey Lauren you look great" Bryce said staring at me.