The flight ✈️

It was a dream. Or was it.
He looked up from his phone and smirked at me from the corner of his mouth. It was meant to be. Even though i had just met him.
All of a sudden my cheeks started buring pink from the inside. I had never felt like this before.
"Hello" i said quietly.
Noah said nothing.
What am i doing of course he can't hear me, he's got his earphones in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
A second later a very tall man wearing a blue suit and sunglasses approached me.
"Hello...ella" he said smiling at me.
"First of all congratulations on making the part i have heard so much from your drama teacher of how much talent you have" he said
"Ye" i said confused and staring at his brown shoes.
"Right we had better pop off then come along Ella" he said walking towards the automatic doors.
"Where are we going?" I asked following him.
" well LAX los angles of course" he said not bothering to look back.
"Wait i.. i need my stuff"i said nervously pointing back through the corridor
"Alright Noah keep an eye on her"i heard the man say
Noah smiled and caught up with me. I could sense the fiery awkwardness between us.
When we reached the french room i came in and everyone stared at Noah.
"Bye Kaci" i said in the scilence
Noah was standing in the door way. He put his arm round my neck while everyone stared shocked.
When we reached the playground i finally managed to shake him off.
"What was that for" i said half blushing half scared for my life.
"Awww you're blushing i did it because everyone was starring i know you enjoyed it" he said very dominantly.
I said nothing.
One of the popular guys on the playground was looking at me now the one i had had a crush on for ages. Looks like that is over.
We reached the car i was in the back seat next to Noah.
"I have your clothes sorted from your mother don't worry she will visit you on set and i have asked Noah to look after you" the tall man said slamming the car door behind him.
Blimey what had just happened.
I looked at the window for the whole journey but in the corner of my eye i could see Noah staring at me.
When we reached the airport i hoped out the car and two security guards stood there holding my luggage.
"Thank you" i said smiling at them
"You don't speak much do you"
Noah said grabbing my shoulder.
"Well i ..." i stumbled. He didn't know how loud i was at School or at home. I wish he did though my personality is very out going i wish he could see that.
(On the plane)
It was too much i was all of a sudden flying on an airplane to California sat next to Noah
jupe not knowing when i was going to see my friends and family next.
BLACKOUT.
I fainted...