Chapter 6: Dust's Past (part 1)

*Dust's POV*

   I kept on joking around and she kept on laughing. Her smile was beautiful...Her laugh was like melody to my ears... I then blushed and that only made her laugh more while blushing a bit. heh.... Cute.... "Wait... Wait... So... One time, when you were still a kid.... You went out the door shirtless coz your bro was washing the clothes.... And.... He got pissed off coz you were shirtless outside. Am I right? *Giggles*" she asked while laughing a bit. "Heh.... Yeah.... But do you know why did I do that?" We then exchanged glances that tells that we have the same answer in our minds. "Because nothing gets 'under our skin'!!!" we said in unison. "Pfft-- Hahaha" she then bursted out laughing and I chuckled. To be honest, that really made Papyrus pissed off. "Looks like you were 'bone' to be wild" she jokingly said. I then bursted out laughing and so does she. I then blushed a bit. She likes to joke around... just like me...We were more similar than I thought...

*Lust's POV*

   He is so funny!! I couldn't even stop laughing!! He seems... Sweet... I then see a blue blush dusted across his face and that only made me laugh more. I then tried to calm myself down. "Heh... Cute..." I hear him say. I then blushed at what he said... Did he... Just... Complement me?... I never knew that he had a soft side. He looks more... Kind... Than before. I know that he was that viscous and cannibalistic 'monster' that everybody was talking about... But... Now... He looks so calm and loving... Wait... AM I FALLING FOR HIM?!?!?! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! SJDVEJEVEJ!!! I mentally screamed in my head. As he saw me blushing, he chuckled a bit. OMFG!!! HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!!! His laugh made me blush more. From the looks of it, my face is like a purple mess!!! "Hehehe... You look like a plum!!" He teased at me. "Hmph..." I looked away and pouted like a little child as I puffed out my cheeks. That only made him chuckle more. "I'm not a plum!" I said to him pissed off a bit. "Sure you are... Plummy~" he said with a flirtatious voice. Did.... He.... Just... FLIRT.... WITH ME?! I tried to cover up my blush by pulling my hoodie up to my head and try to cover my face. He just laughed at my frustration. Then it went silent....

...*insert awkward silence again*...

Welp... This is awkward.... AGAIN!!! I took a sigh and decided to break the silence. "Sooo.... Umm... Why did you kill other innocent monsters? And why did you chose this kind of life? You know.... Being a killer and all... Soo.... Why?" I asked. This question randomly popped into my mind and it bugged me for a while coz I was very curious when I first met him. He jolted his head up and paused. His eye sockets went blank. I tried to snap him out of his thoughts. "Uhhh.... Hello?.... Snap out of it." I said as I snapped my fingers in front of him trying to snap him out. He then went out of his train of thoughts and went back to our conversation. "Huh?... Oh... sorry... Heh... Guess I just spaced out a little..." He looked at me, and I could see he was about to cry but he didn't show it and he gave me a ake smile trying to reassure me that he was ok. But... I could still feel that he was crying internally... I felt pitty for him... "Sooo... Ummm.... What happened?" I asked him again. "Well...

*Dust's POV*

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

   One day, I saw a human walk out of the big purple doors. I then followed them to a bridge which had bars. The bars were too wide to stop anybody. I still remember when my brother and I made that bridge together. Those were good times. Anyways, I do what I always do when I greet somebody. "Human... Turn around... And shake my hand..." I said in a creepy tone. But... Something's off.... It doesn't feel right.... The human didn't flinch nor did they turn around... It doesn't feel right. "Hehehe....." I hear the human laugh maniacly. "Heh... The old 'whoopie cushion on the hand trick'.... I guess you already knew that..." I said as I retracted my hand and put both hands inside my jacket's pockets. "Ok... Go through this bridge. The bars are too wide to stop anyone" I instructed them. Luckily they followed. Then my brother Papyrus came to find me. He started yelling at me and I just joked around. He then gave up and walked away to 'recabulate his puzzles' as what he always says. "Alright kiddo!! You can come out now!!" I said. But... The kiddo didn't get out of their hiding place. "Uhhh... Kiddo?... You there?..." I called out for them again. I then decided to go to their hiding spot and looked behind it. To my surprise, they weren't there... Curious... I felt worry... I then decided to find them. After a while, I saw them walking around Snowdin. Thank goodness I found them!! I let out a sigh of relief relief. I followed them throughout the town but I stayed hidden by hiding behind the trees and not making a single sound. Hmm... They weren't a big trouble after all. I felt sleepy and I went back to my house.

*Le time skip brought to you by Chara laughing like a maniac trying to break the 4th wall.... HELP!!!*

  I then started to wake up. I glanced at the clock in my phone. It was already 8:37. "Where's Papyrus? He should be back by now..." I asked myself. I then looked for Papyrus around the house but... He wasn't there. "Hmm... Maybe he's in his room sleeping..." I then went to his room and opened the door.... He wasn't there either. I started to worry. I went outside and asked every monster if they had seen my bro. Each and everyone one of them doesn't know where he was...

I started to panic...

I then see a trail of footprints that looked similar to Papyrus's. I followed the trail, and I soon found myself lost in a cold blizzard. The heavy winds blowed through my boney body making it hard to walk, the wind brushing roughly the my face making it harder to see what's up ahead, the snow was so thick under my feet and the coldness sent shivers down my spine. I walked and walked as I kept on yelling my bro's name over and over again. Then the blizzard was slowly disappearing and I could see better a little bit as I walked further and further, the blizzard disappeared and I could see properly now. Then.....

My eye sockets widen as I saw what lies before me......

It was.... Papyrus's scarf.... Lying on the ground.... But.... Where is Papyrus?

Wait... That kid......

KILLED HIM?! NO! NO THAT CANT BE TRUE!! Right?!..... I then went to pick up the scarf. As I picked up the scarf, there was....dust and blood...... No!! NO!! Kid.... What have you DONE?!

"Papyrus!!! Papyrus!! No!!! No.... NO!!! PAPYRUS!!! PLEASE!!! NO!!!... *Cries*.... PAPYRUS?! PLEASE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?...  PAPYRUS!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!!"

I yelled and pleaded that this wasn't true.... That the kid... Murdered him... that they FUCKING  MUDERED HIM!!!... I cried and held on to his scarf. After a while, I finally calmed down... I'm gonna murder that fucking kid... If I couldn't save my brother, I might as well save the kingdom. As I passed through the whole kingdom, all I see is dust and blood everywhere. I then arrived at the judgement hall and waited for that mutt to come in. As the royal judge, I judge every human who comes here, whether they are guilty, or innocent. If they are innocent, I'll let them go through. But of they are guilty, I have no choice but to kill them. And that kid was guilty as fuck... And I would happily kill them for what they did. I then remembered that promise I made with that women who lives beyond those purple doors that the kid came out of. I promised her that I won't hurt those kids who came out of those doors... But... Promises are meant to be broken... I then saw the kid enter. The kid looked more like Frisk because they wore Frisk's clothing. But... Their face... They looked like... Different... From all the different versions of Frisk I knew, they all looked the same... But this one is different... Wait... That face... Those glowing red eyes, and that creepy smile... No... It can't be... Chara!? That demon child?! I noticed that they were getting closer. "Take one more step... And Y O U ' R E  G O N N A   H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E..." I said in a creepy way "then let the battle begin... Hehehehe..."

*another le time skip brought to you by Dust and Chara fighting over a bar of chocolate*

  This was really a very bloody blood bath. hour after hour, stab after stab. I managed to kill the kid multiple times but the kid keeps on coming back! "Frisk... Please kiddo... I know you are in there... Stop this madness... Please..." I pleaded multiple times already but Chara refused to let Frisk take over. "Sorry comedian but Frisk can't here you... Its just you... And me" Chara said.....

===To be continued===

(Sowwy... I sometimes can't update coz it's our exam ;---;)

   __Night out!!!~