My First Story!!! :D

Me: YEY!!! it's my first time ever writing a story!!!

Lust: Well..... Good luck on that!!!

Dust: yep!!! Wait...... Why ARE we here Lust?!

Me: OMFG!!! YOU BROKE THE FREAKING 4TH WALL!!! RIP WALL!!!

Lust and Dust: :'D

Me: GO BACK TO THE STORY!!

Kenza: ok! Come on mom! Come on dad!

Lust: *jumps in fear* AAAAHHH!!! Mah child! What are you doing here? You should get ready for your part in the story.

Kenza: sowwy.... ;---;

Me: *facepalm* go back to the story...

Kenza, Lust and Dust: Ok!! *Tps back to the story*

Me: Im gonna make Kenza and Lust girls, coz:
  1. Lust is Kenza's mom or birth skeleton.
  2. If you don't know Kenza, find a pic of her. But for your info, Kenza is in love with a skel named Silver, an AfterDeath child.
  3. I'll just make Silver and Kenza friends in the story. But in reality, they are already boyfriend and girlfriend.
  4. It makes me a little bit uncomfortable making all of them male. Coz since Lust is a mother, it makes me uncomfortable typing him as male.
   5. Coz why not?.. 😏 (jk.... Sowwy..... ;----;)

welp.... Wish me luck guys!! And get ready for some cringy writings!!! :D{

Me: and pls.... If you want to help me with my story, I suggest you message me and help me out. And if you are planning to help me, I just want to say Thank you and I'll help you too whenever you are having trouble. Trust me. I am a reliable friend.

PS: sowwy if sometimes I can't be online because I have school. And highschool is KILLING ME!!!! ;---;

(NOTE: This story may contain a little bit of maturity.)

~Let's get right into the story shall we?~

   __Night out!!!~