seventeen

Trigger warning

'Sorry, my phone broke so I had to get it fixed and I lost your number. What's up?' Lauren responded last night at ten I just left her on read. I fell asleep in the bathroom and everything was stiff.

2:06pm

How long did I sleep for?

I got a text from Normani and Camila both.

'Hey you haven't been to school for three days now are you coming Monday? Wanna hang out Sunday or Saturday after your practice.' That's what Camila said.

'Hey, you missed Thursday practice are you coming tomorrow?' Normani asked.

I had no energy to give long answers I just sent them 'no'. I hope they don't think I'm mad.

I venture to my parent's bathroom grabbing any pill bottle I see. Oh yeah, they're still not back.

I grab as much as I can fit in my hand.

The colourful pills rolling in my hand are now on the sink.

I open the messaging app and text the group chat they made two days after school started.

'Please don't blame yourself on anything, nothing was your fault. I'm sorry, goodbye.' I text the group chat and immediately 'whats' were popping up on my screen. I keep my phone on and open it to my camera roll. Proof of my parent's beatings was filled in my camera roll. Video proofs, pictures, anything. On my notes app, I have their full name and pictures of them.

I quickly take the pills downing every one of them. Only minutes later to throw them back up.

After dry heaving, since I couldn't get anything else up but it still wouldn't stop. A pounding on the door quickly made me stop.

"M coming, " I try to say. Everything was spinning. More pounding on the door but it finally swung open. I couldn't make out who it was. Camila? No, Lauren.

I tried to reach out to her I fell against the wall.

"Brooklyn!" It sounded like I was underwater. That was all I heard before everything went black.

Hey guys

Um, don't like murder me. Their is an epilogue coming. But this might be all I will be posting today. Question, what's the weather like where you're at?