There's No Turning Back Now

"I want to get a boob job" I say to my mother. I've decided that even though I might not have the tinest boobs, I would like bigger ones too, plus it will help with my plan.

"Why honey? You dont even have a flat chest" She exclaims.

"I know but I would like bigger boobs because I would feel more confident in myself." I reply calmly. If I were to yell at her I would never get what I want.

"Okay I guess, we'll go and see a surgon and get you measured and what not." She sighs. I know it must be hard to know your daughter is growing up and wanting a better body but I really do need this as a push to help myself realize I'm going to go through with this plan no matter what.

"Okay thank you mom, I love you." I say happily and hug her. Ever since dad passed away we've been much closer then before. She understands I want to look healthier but still thinks I was just as beautiful when I was 190lbs.

-

-

The next day we are at the hospital talking to a surgon named Karen. She's a very nice lady and said she would be the one preforming the surgery if I wanted to go through with it and of course I told I would.

Then she requested what size I wanted to go to. That caught me off gaurd because I didn't really know how big I wanted to go so my mom gave an answer for me.

"I think the biggest she should go is a 36C, since you have a pettit body now"

I happily agree with whatever my mom says since she was paying for the surgery even though I offered to pitch in anyways.

"Alright we'll see you in about a week so we can fill out paperwork and get an actul date as to when you will be having the surgery." Karen says with a warm smile. I'm really glad shes doing this and not some creepy old guy.

As we walk out of the building my mom brings up the touchy topic.

"How's Sandra doing?"

I knew I should have told my mom about me and Sandra but I really don't want to get into a fight with her now about my friends.

"Umm she's probably good, I haven't talked to her for a while." I say honestly. I hate lying to my mother but now was not the time to discuss this.

"Why?"

Oh shit. Really? Why does she have to ask why?!

"She's been busy" I say through my teeth not daring to look at my mother.

Thankfully she nods her head and doesn't push the subject.

My mind instantly thinks about what she might be doing now but I push those thoughts to the back of my mind.

There's No Turning Back Now.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

So what do you guys think about Casey's choice?

Feedback is appreciated!

Comment/Vote!

~1amy__