I Miss My Old Life

On the weekend my crew and I all decided to go shopping.

We were always shopping but this time we're looking for prom dresses since prom is in two weeks. I'm a little nervous I won't find a dress I will like and make me look good.

I'm super insecure about meyself even though everyone says I'm so skinny and hot but the old Casey has to butt her head into this and feel insecure.

I look at all the gorgouse dresses that I can now fit into. I'm really glad I got skinny because I look so much better in dress with a flat stomach rather then a flabby huge one. My old body type didn't look good in tight clothes, which I love to wear.

"I feel like you should wear blue or red. You're blond hair would look so pretty with those two colours." Brittnay, a girl with short black hair says to me.

"Yeah, I like both those colours, you would look amazing in pink or green." I say and smile back at her.

She beams at me and walks to a side with pink dresses. She's the nicest girl of the group.

I can't help but think what dress Sandra would wear. I sigh thinking about her. I really hate to admit it but I miss her.

No no no no no no no I don't miss her, she's nothing to you anymore.

I pick up a pretty red dress and tell everyone I'm going to try it on. It's a tight dress with ruffles all the way down it, with crystals sown on in diffrent spots.

When I come back out all the girls grin and say it's gorgouse on me.

And so I end up paying $150 on a dress I'll only be wearing once. Oh well.

As we walk out of the store I think of all the things that have changed in my life.

I Miss My Old Life.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N

1. So sorry this chapter is short but it takes me like 10 minutes to write something this long and then 5 minutes before hand to think of what I want to happen in this chapter.

2. This book is almost over! Wow! It's super short I know but my plot was short so yeah. Expect 3-4 more chapters and maybe an epilogue and final authors note.

Feedback is always appreciated!

Comment/Vote

~1amy__