I Know She'll Judge Me

"Hey beautiful" Matt says and walks up to hug me.

He warpps me up in his arms and I try not to cringe. This is getting really annoying, I dont know how I used to love him.

Of course I was still furiouse about what he did to me, but it was starting to fade, what if I can't go throgh with this? I will lose a friend and be unhappy.

"What's wrong babe?" Oh right I forgot he was right in front of me.

"Nothing, couldn't be happier" I say pulling on a fake smile.

"Good." He says before he smashes his lips onto mine. I have to stop myself from pulling away. I seriously dont know why I ever loved him. His kiss was sloppy, he has an ego the size of the moon and never treats a girl properly. if he did we wouldnt have been in a fight.

I guess it was better though, now I see why I should never have been with him in the first place.

"See you later" He says and walks away. I let out a sigh of relife.

Thank god he's gone.

-

"I'm home!" I yell out when i walk into the house. Instantly I smell cookies and head to the kitchen where, sure enough, I find my mom pulling them out of the oven.

"Hi sweety" She says softly.

"Uh hi. What's wrong?" I ask causiously. I never know what my mom knows and when she talks like this somethings up.

"Sandra called." Oh crap. "She said you kicked her out and never wanted her to talk to her again" My mom looks up at me with disapproving eyes.

"Yeah."

"What was the problem?" She asks sternly.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I say and turn on my heel and walk up to my room, all the while hearing my mom calling me back down so we can "Talk about it".

I Know She'll Judge Me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N

Only 2 more chapters!

My wattpad is messed up, it won't sync onto my phone so its really annoying cuz usually i edit and upload on my phone so yeah.

Comment/Vote

~1amy__