Chapter 11

ARCHIES POV

09:37

"Omg you guys I remember that!" Kevin replied laughing at a joke about something that happened at school.
"Yeah! That was so funny when Weatherbee went red as a tomato!" Replied Cherly, holding hand with Toni.
It all quietens down and everyone was in their own conversations so I took the chance to ask Kevin something.
I tried to keep quiet as I whispered to Kevin.
" what's up with them?" I mouthed to Kevin pointing at Jughead and Betty.
"I don't know! I want to know the tea tho!"
Kevin mouthed back.
"Same!" I mouthed back.
—————
10:19

"Tap. Tap. Tap"

Oh god, It's Jughead with his pencils...

I looked over him staring at the pencil. Why did he look like he was going to cry?!

"Tap. Tap. Tap."

I was now glaring at him, it was starting to get annoying... scratch that, it was always annoying..

I rolled my eyes at him still staring.
He looked up at me the rapping stopping. His piercing empty eyes, emptying emotion, glaring back at me..

Jesus Christ he's fucking by scary!

I looked away scared and embarrassed.

"Tap. Tap. Tap."

Well he's not stopped with the pencils...

—————
10:26

"Tap. Tap. Tap."

10:42

"Tap. Tap. Tap."

11:03

"Tap. Tap-"

Cheryl snatched the pencil away from Jughead. angrily and in a huff, she put both of her perfectly manicured hands on the pencil and with effort, snapped it in half.

"YEY!" Shouted Kevin.

We all laughed and even Jughead chuckled.

—————
11:31

"Hey Jughead?" I asked.

"What?" He replied a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"I guess," he said as we both left the library into the hall.

We walked to a part where we couldn't be seen, or heard.

"So what do u want?" Asked Jughead sloughing against the wall opposite me, crossing his arms.

"So..you and Betty-"

"Why?" He asked making a disgusted face at me.

"Like, what's up with you two?" I asked him questioningly.

"Look, Archie...I dong want to talk about it right now. At least let me talk to her, okay?" Jughead said sighing leaning against the wall of the corridor we where in.