19

So after a day, I got a call and went to YG early in the morning.

I sat in the couches, my name got called and I got in, yang hyunsuk was there, my heart was beating so fast.

I bowed and sat, "uh... so u want to be a backup dancer," I nodded, "u said u can dance like our backup dancers" I nodded, "and even better sir" he raised his eyebrows, "uh uh ok how old r u?" I coughed, "I'm 19" he opened his eyes widely, "uh ok sign this contract and u can start ur work, read the rules carefully" he got out.

My heart couldn't be happier than it is now.

I got out and followed a guy who got me into a dance practice room, full of dancers, I got really nervous, "this is where u will practice" I nodded, "welcome! Newbie my name is don" I smiled, "my name is y/n..." I watched the dancers all day, and I was late.

I got out and the sun was shinning brightly, I saw koo junhoe

He looked at me, I got out of the gate and ran to a taxi, I'm glad he didn't notice me

He looked at me, I got out of the gate and ran to a taxi, I'm glad he didn't notice me...or what if he did ahh.

I gave the money and got out I was about to enter the apartment.

"Y/n r u trying to run away from me?" Said June, I turned around, "first of all it's shocking to see u in Korea and second what brings u to our company?" I went and gave him a hug.

"I missed u too" he said and kissed my neck, "y/n..." he broke the hug, I looked at him, "yes?" I said softly, "I want u to be my girlfriend" my heart was pounding like it will come out any second, I froze in my spot, my hands trembling.

"Plz?" He held my hand, "do u accept me to be ur boyfriend?" I nodded happily, "yes!" He hugged me and picked me, "I love u!" He said.

He came with me, I got in and caught my sister sitting at the living room angrily and waiting for me, I got in, "did mom send u Korea for finding a boyfriend or for studying huh!" She yelled, "but it's holidays!" I yelled back, "u can just find it online or u can't! U just wanted to come becuz of ugh!" She went inside her room, "I will go if she is annoyed." I shook my head, "she is upset becuz of me, come!" I held his hand, we went inside my room.

"Y/n" I looked at him "yes?" I replied, "u r 7 years younger then me u know that?" I rolled my eyes and nodded, "yes of course I know!" I smiled, "ur a bit innocent u know" he smirked, "who said I'm innocent?" He pulled me on his lap, he started kissing me, "I still can't forget that day I back hugged u" he said between the kiss, "it felt fucking amazing" he sucked my upper lips so harshly "June..." he looked at me "yes" he replied, "I don't think so u can stay with me... becuz I can't give u the thing u want..." he had a confused face, "what do u mean?" I sighed, "I can't give u...m-my virginity," he started smiling, "oh my baby come here" he kissed me gently, "it's ok as long as I love u I don't need anything," he said "but until when u can wait?" I said, "forever" he pushed me on the bed and sucked my neck, he held my put both wrist in his hand.

He took out my clothes, he grabbed a standard of my hair at back of my ear.

"I will make u suffer" he whispered, and sucked my upper lips.

~~~
I opened my eyes, and saw naked June infront of me, I sighed, he is such an angel.

His sexy messy hair made me tremble, I kissed him, he opened his eyes and smiled, his smile was just too perfect.

He put his hand on my face and kissed me gently, "good morning angel" he said.

I smiled softly, he got up and I fell half asleep, I could still hear, my sister was yelling...at someone... "did u sleep with my sister!" I heard yelling, I got up.

"Why r u yelling at him" I yelled, "u get in" I took June's hand and walked in, she hit the door, "just wait!"

June was tall af, 16cm taller then me, it made me wet af.

He pull his hair backwards, he wore his jeans and shirt, he pulled his hair backwards again, he came to me and kissed me softly.

It made me tremble, "I will go now is it ok?" I nodded, "yes, I'm sorry about my sister yelling" he smiles cutely and messes my hair.

He left the apartment,

Fuck I forgot my fucking work!

I wore my clothes and ran out, my sister wasn't there.

When I arrived, they scolded me for being late.

I sighed and we started practicing, "girls winner has a performance and they will perform really really, love me love me and everyday so get ready, as u guys danced it before it won't be hard at all" said one of the dancers.

Wtf winner... why am I so dumb...I signed a fucking contract and now I'm in middle of trouble!

He clapped twice, "come on come on! Start practicing everyone and help y/n"
I smiled awkwardly.

It was really late at night, I was alone with deuk (yg dancer) I have learnt everyday.

"Can we just get done already! I'm tired as fuck!" He slightly smiled and put his shirt inside his bag and he was about to go, "hey! Excuse me!" He turned around, "should I come early tomorrow before anyone?" He nodded, I smiled, "okie!"

I didn't have any bag since it was my first day, I got out, but then I realized I was about to pee on my self, I ran to the washroom, I finished fast becuz I was scared.

When I got out of the bathroom the lights of the practice room were already closed, "wtf" maybe they closed it, I went down and no one was there, it was dark, I ran to the gate and wanted to open it, "wtf!" It was locked, my heart started beating so fast, since I'm a scaredy cat, I started crying, it was dark and no one was inside the company.

I went upstairs, I heard music from some room..."this not fucking happening..." I went to that room, I opened it...it was a studio, the computer was on and the speakers as well but no one was there,

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, my heart was beating, should I turn around, I turned around and saw Hanbin.

I sighed and breathed heavily, "why r u here!?" He said furiously, "I-I was go-going downstairs and the gate was lo-locked...so I got s-scared and came back upstairs and h-heard music so I came inside" I said hesitating,