27

"Who was that?" I mumbled to myself, I closed my eyes.

I got up and took a shower, I went to my sister's room, "s/n wake up plz!" I yelled, "let me sleep and fuck off, close the door" she yelled, I got out and sat at the living room, and sighed.

"Fuck this I can't handle it anymore...I'm really confused what should I do?" I sighed again, my tears started to roll down my cheek my heart was broken.

"Am I too sensitive?" Someone hit my shoulder, "baby r u talking to urself" boyoung said and sat on the chair infront of me, "hoe? Baby stop crying" she patted my back, "I know u miss bi" I sighed.

She got and went inside the kitchen and started cooking, I gulped and went inside my room, I looked at my lockscreen and my tears started to roll down, "Hanbin..." My tear fell on my phone.

I rubbed my tears and laid on the bed, I took my phone and played games,

After some hours, boyoung got in my room, "baby lets eat lunch" I looked at the time, "wtf why did u give us food this late?" She laughed playfully, "shut up baby! Come and eat fast" she went to my sister's room.

I got up from my bed and looked at my plain wall, I got up and got inside kitchen, "wtf why did she deliver? And why tf It took so long?" I turned around to scream boyoung's name, song was infront of me, "ah! U startled me wtf!" I yelled, "shh" I looked at him, his eyes were shinning, he was really close to me, I didn't expect this from song tho...

I could feel his breath against my lips, "y/n?" I looked at him, "r u gonna leave June?" I started breathing heavily and grabbed my shirt tightly, "I-I" I hesitated

*FLASHBACK*

"I want u to stop being in touch with ikon understood?" She said and broke my heart

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Yes..." My heart broke, he nodded, "ok I should get going now u know cuz I don't want the managers to know even bi, Bobby or dk" he said and pulled me for a hug.

I hugged him back like it was an ordinary thing to do, "chan!" He yelled as he broke the hug, "come on fast!" He yelled again, "coming!" Chan got out of s/n and They got out of the house, "hoe!" I yelled, "yes baby" said boyoung, "ur such a hoe omg" I yelled.

"Omg who was here a second ago?" Yoona said, "my ass" I replied, "no seriously" I rolled my eyes, "it wa-" she cut off my words "cuz like an unknown number messaged me" she said,  Unknown that's what exactly happened to me last night" I went inside Their room, "show me the chat" she shook her head, "fast!" I yelled, "fine" she rolled her eyes and gave me the phone.

~~~
Stranger.

Stranger:
Hey

Babygirl:
whose this?

Stranger:
Someone.

Baby girl:
Tf I know but do I know u?

Stranger:
No...but I want to meet u ok?

Baby girl:
Wtf...but can I have a picture at least

Stranger:
Tf I'm not ugly gurl.

Baby girl:
Whatever  but when?

Stranger:
whenever I text u down then I will be
Under ur apartment ok?

Baby girl:
How do u know my apartment?

Stranger:
it doesn't matter

                                     ~~~

"Wtf why r u so thirsty for boys?" I said, "wtf it's ok!" She said and I rolled my eyes, "I'm going with u understood?" She nodded, "ur annoying" she said, "thank u so much, what if u got kidnapped fucking hoe" she rolled her eyes and sighed.

It was already midnight, I was at the living room playing PlayStation with s/n, "fuck ya! I won 14 goals! I feel guilty for u!" S/n screamed, "wtf u weren't easy on me at all!" I yelled, "no way! I was going too easy for u" I sighed and we started choosing another team, I heard yoona scream, "y/n!" I got up as I remembered the guy.

I ran to her, "did he message?" She nodded happily, "he said down" I rolled my eyes, "fine get up and get ready do something and wear something" she got up and looked at her closet, "I will wear something sexy" I rolled my eyes, "ur so fucked up" I said, "bitch!"

I went to my room and combed my hair and tie it into a ponytail.

I wear a black cardigan and tied the belt on the waist tightly, "I'm going to beat ur dick whoever u r" me and yoona were about to get out, "where r u guys going again?" My sister said, "for walk" I said, "I know yoona is meeting someone anyways go" she said and we got out, "OMG I'm excited" she called him, "hello?" She pressed the speaker.

"Hello ya I'm on the last stair"
"Ok I'm coming"
"Is someone with u?"
"No"
"Ok can I come up"
I showed signs to yoona to tell him no.
"Uh no..."
"Ok...just come down I'll talk"
"Ok..."
"Omg his sound is kinda familiar u know?" She said, "I know right, I'm scared come on go" she went and I looked from up, he was wear a mask and big hoodie, "wtf that's so suspicious" if he looks up I'm fucked up.

"Hi" said yoona, "hi um" yoona leaned in for a hug, "actually I'm not here to meet u" what the fuck is he trying to say then?

"U know ur cute friend y/n?" I open my eyes widely, "wtf that's like so fucked up! Why didn't u talk to her then?" Yoona said, "I want u to help me ok?" He said, "actually she is up looking at us in case if u kidnap me" wtf why did she said that, he looked up and took yoona and ran, I ran after him fastly, "hey u!" He kept running, I run and jumped on his back, he threw yoona and ran with me on his back, I hit his head and got his hoodie out his hair wtf it smells so good I pulled it, "stop!" I got off his back, I pulled him to face me, my heart beated as I looked into his eyes and hair, I put my hand on his mask and pull it slowly I knew who he was...