Love a first glance😍

IT was my first day at Ouran and I was really excited. The reason is that my mom wouldn't let me go to a rich school until I was in high school, I'm not even sure why she did that but I don't give a ⧼S̼⧽⧼h̼⧽⧼i̼⧽⧼t̼⧽ ANYMORE! I'm free from squeaky chairs and stinky children. This is the start of a better life.

But there is a problem.

Since I hated everyone in the commoner school I'm kinda socially awkward because I didn't want to talk to anyone. It's really hard for me to meet new people.

This year is the year I become social and outgoing. At least the people around me will all have something in common.

Money.

I was deep in my thoughts when I was suddenly tripped. I look back to see 3 girls looking at me with a smirk upon their faces.

"Are you the bitch that went to a commoner school for all you're life?" One girl said squatting down to my level.

I look at her in shock. "H-how did you know?" I ask her. She stood back up and smirked wider.

"Rumors go around this school like wildfire." I made an o with my lips at that statement.

I try to get up again but she pushes me back down. I look up to see her getting ready to kick me. I close my eyes waiting for an impact but it never came.

" Are you alright love?" I hear I male voice above me, holding out a hand. I open my eyes to look up at the owner of the voice.

It was another student with beautiful blonde hair and dazzling purple eyes. I have never seen a human this perfect. I swear it's a dream.

"Uh yeah I'm fine," I say taking his hand. I start to mentally freak out. My life is suddenly Turing into an anime or something. Men this gorgeous don't exist in real life!

"I'm glad you're ok miss, by the way, do you mind telling me you're name?" He asks so sweetly. By this point, my face is probably as red as the blood rushing through me.

"M-my name? Oh! It's y/n l/n." I say looking at the ground a bit. He smiles and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you y/n. My name is Tamaki Suoh, the king of the Host Club here at Ouran." I blink a few times at his statement. Host Club?

"Uh, nice to meet you too Tamaki! Uhh, what do you mean by host club?" I ask Tamaki. Tamaki looks down at me and smiles brightly. I almost fainted.

"The Host Club is just something my friends and I do before and after school, it's in music room 3 if you would like to join us after school." I was super excited to see the Host Club! As much as I wanted to scream I stayed calm on the outside.

"Yeah, sure that sounds fun!" That was all I got out. Tamaki smiles and waves.

"See you then y/n!" As Tamaki walks away I watch him until he is out of sight. I turn around and walk to my class with a giant smile. I don't care if everyone was looking at me weird I am now friends with a super hot upperclassman. This may just be THE best day of my teenage career.

The only thing that would make my teenage career better is if my new friend and I become more than friends.

I think I have a crush already!

~°•♡•°~

I walk around the school trying to find music room 3. I finally come upon the doors of music room 3, aka the Host Club.

I open the doors to the Host Club and a whole bunch of rose petals came out from the room. There were so many I almost went blind.

Once I could see again a group of boys stood before me. This must be the Host Club.