The Plan🌚

Once I arrive back at my place I look over Mari's schedule. It's a simple one, not much to work with either...

20xx-20xx school year schedule
Mary Cambridge

Geometry10
Jewelry 2
Geography10
Biology
Tech101
English10
Study Hall
Study Hall

Wait...there are two study Halls at the end of the day. I have a study hall 8th hour, and nobody is ever in the hallway 8th hour too.

I have a plan

I write a fake letter to her from the one and only Tamaki. The letter will say...

Dear Mari

I have taken a liking to you over the past few weeks. You are super gorgeous with that long blonde hair and soft skin. Your eyes sparkle,like the most rare diamond. I would love to get to know you better my love. If you can, meet me on the roof  8th hour. I have something I cant bare to keep in any longer.

Sincerely

Tamaki Souh

Its perfect, she wont be able to resist "her prince". She will be expecting a love confession. When in reality, she will be walking right into my trap.

It's the perfect plan.

Once I have her on the roof, I will have her fall to her death. There will be no blood on my hands, so no evidence. It will look like she killed herself, I have the whole thing planned out. All that's left, is to do it.