Plane Flight

Olivia's P.O.V
Putting my air pods in I starting playing some 60's songs for my long flight. I never enjoyed plane flights but being alone felt better for some reason. Nick booked my seats and thankfully he booked the window seat, which I'm so thankful, partly it's something to look at besides the plane seats and people and it was great for photos. I sunk into my seat and started to watch a movie. I honestly became so bored of the movie so I went on my phone and took some more photos for my Snapchat story. I partly wasn't excited because who wants to move in with their brother.

Nick and I didn't really look the same. I had long brown hair and brown eyes and was into all stuff vintage. But I was also excited because of all the shops, I also had a couple of friends already there. I was the same age as Nick which was worse because we went through the same school. He's kind of a cool brother, I guess being in a band is nice but I didn't really take it as any advantage, I wasn't the talented one in our family.

The plane came to the airport and the landing was soft. I got to the airport and went to the pick up.

Hey guys sorry this is really not the best, but it'll get better I promise. Also sorry it's extremely short.
- Bailey x