Early Morning

Olivia's P.O.V
My eyes opened as I found myself in a peaceful state. I went to move but I couldn't I looked around to see Austin holding me by the waist. We must of fell asleep after the movie. I looked at he clock to find it really early and I couldn't hear anyone so I got up a without waking Austin and went to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom with my pants on as I was still hooking the back of my bra up then I slipped my top on and went to my computer where I looked at a bunch of non important emails from clothing stores and other stuff I signed up to.

Austin's P.O.V
I felt Olivia move away so I let her and I opened my eyes as she left to go to the bathroom. I smiled to myself and looked at the nice photos she had up on the wall.
Olivia then came out in her jeans but still hooking her bra on or something I quickly shut my eyes to not make thing completely awkward.

Olivia's P.O.V
After going through my email for I while I heard Austin speak.
"Good Morning." Austin said as I turned around and smiled at him.
"I better leave then." Austin said as he left my room smiling at me.

After a couple of hours of talking to Tana and listening to music I got up to see everyone singing 'Hello'. I smiled at Austin and walked to the kitchen.
I made bacon and eggs for everyone and called them in. At the breakfast table I stayed on my phone talking to Tana who was talking about her amazing night with this guy. Of course Tana has sex with this guy but she's not a slut she just really feels a connection with this guy called Tom.
Tana: it felt amazing and I'm going to see him again today and I can't wait.
Olivia: I'm so happy for you he seems like a really nice guy.
Tana: anyway how's the guys?
After talking for a while about the guys and Tana still talks about her sex which I wasn't really interested in but I knew she needed someone to talk to.
"What's more entertaining the us." Nick said taking my phone.
"Nick please!" I said trying to get it back as he read the messages.
"Seriously!" Nick said giving my phone back. I started to laugh.
"I thought you learnt your lesson last time." I said laughing.
Everyone was talking about there morning and what they were going to do on the weekend. Then there song 'Teacher' came on.
"Deep baby take a seat baby. Another song with sex talk in it and your getting mad at me for my conversations with tana." I whispered to Nick and laughed.
Nick smiles and laughed to.
"How do you come up with those lyrics anyway? Like you haven't got a girlfriend." I whispered to Nick.
Nick rolled his eyes and laughed.
Everyone was talking and then left to get ready I stayed back to clean up the dirty dishes. Austin came up and grabbed my waist which cause me to jump.
"Sorry." Austin said smiling at me when I turned around.
"It's okay." I said smiling. Austin helped me clean the dishes than we both went to change.
I changed into a large striped jumper with shorts and some white socks on since I was staying home.
We all were talking in the lounge room.
"I'm going to get some groceries. Anyone need anything in particular?" I said as I got up and grabbed my wallet and phone.
"Oreos thanks." Zion said smiling.
"Lots of more bacon." Brandon said laughing.
"Can I come?" Austin said smiling.
"Yeah sure." I said as we both left I'm Austin's car.
The car ride was quiet but nice. Once and a while Austin would smile and me and I would smile back. I honestly didn't know if I liked Austin but I felt something there.

We pulled up into a parking spot and got out and entered the food store.
"Why are you getting so much vegetables?" Austin said.
"Trying to be healthy over here." I said smiling.
"Your beautiful the way you are." Austin said as he put some Oreos and bacon in the trolley.
We pulled up to the register where the lady packed the bags. I reached for my wallet and I heard the card buzzing sounds.
"I could of paid myself." I said to Austin.
"I'm just being a gentleman." She said smiling. Austin and I took some bags and put them in the car. We sat in the car for a while talking and stuff but not driving at all, it was nice to talk some time out of that busy house.
Austin leaned in and I felt my face go hot. My eyes where still opened and I didn't know what to do. I liked Austin a lot -
I placed my hands on his cheek as we made out for a while in the car. After breaking the magical moment Austin smiled and started the car we drive home.

Hope you liked it. Finally getting into some romance!
- Bailey x