Shopping

Hey guys I've been putting a lot of pictures at the top of what you'd be wearing and of course you can image what every you want.
- Bailey x

Waking up in my hotel bed felt great, there wasn't any noise besides Tana's hair dyer and there where no boys. Honestly it felt great, I had the whole weekend to myself.
"Finally your awake get dressed we are going out for breakfast." I heard Tana say as she threw a pillow at me.
I got up and got hanged into something warm. (photo above)

Tana and I walked to a small cafe near our hotel. I ordered a ice coffee with almond milk with a bagel and Tana got a tea with a bacon but with bacon and cheese.
"Where to first?" Tana said as we entered the large shopping centres
"Gucci, I need to get some more cool stuff." I said as we went to Gucci chatting the whole way.
Tana went on about the dog that I probably would get when I move in with her.
The day went really well. I spent in total $2,000 on clothes and some other stuff for the apartment that I found in Gucci.
We got home pretty late and I took a shower because it's extremely cold. "Want to watch a movie?" Tana said as we both sat on the couch.
"Hell yeah." I said as Tana turned the tv onto the movie channel. The NoteBook was on and we spent the whole time crying and eating pizza.

The movie came to an end and we both started to laugh after looking at ourselves after we had been crying about the sappy-sad movie.
"I'm going to bed it's way to late." Tana said as she left.
"Bye! Set the alarm ok!" I said as I got up turning the TV off and turning the lights off.
I sat on my bed and got into my pyjamas and crawled into bed.
Austin: you still up?
My heart started o race. Even just getting a message made me miss Austin even more.
Olivia: yep, what are you doing up so late?
Austin: just chilling in bed everyone went to sleep already.
Olivia: nice
Austin: how's Vancouver?
Olivia: it's great but I spent a lot of money at Gucci.
Austin: wow
Olivia: I've also got some news
Austin: what is it?
Olivia: I'm kinda moving out.
Austin: oh.
Olivia: I'm sorry but Tana has an extra room and stuff and asked me if I would move in with her and it's kinda offical now. Don't tell any okay.
Austin: I'm really happy for you. Secrets safe with me.
Olivia: I'm going to head to bed I'm going aight seeing tomorrow.
Austin: bye Olive 💕
Olivia: bye bubba 💓
I shut my phone off smiling. I rolled over and closed my eyes.
"Tana!" I yelled.
"Tana!" I screamed.
I could hear Tana foot steps move fast along the wooden planks.
"Olivia!" I heard Tana scream. What happened after that was a blur I just closed my eyes and started to think about stars and the sky.

"Olivia your awake thank goodness." Tana said coming up to me.
"What the hell happened?" I asked getting up.
"Ms Mara, your awake." The doctor said as he walked in.
"You're suffering from internal bleeding through you chest and brain." The doctor said looking at his papers.
"I't seems your ok holidays and we recommend going home." The doctor said.
"Okay. I'm moving into my friend here's apartment." I said smiling at her.
"Your stable but you've also broken your arm from collapsing down the hotel stairs." The doctor said as I looked down at my arm which was in a white cast.
"We are going to call family if that's alright." The doctor said smiling.
"Can you please not, I'm able to get home and I don't need my family knowing I'm in trouble." I said looking at the doctor.
"Okay." The doctor said as he unclipped cords and helped me out of my bed.
"Thank you again."
I said as Tana helped me out of the hospital.
"I packed our bags while you where here last night so we can just catch a cab to the airport." Tana said as we got in a cab.
"Thanks, sorry to ruin your holiday." I said getting into the cab as we took off.
"It's alright I had so much fun  and I'm happy your okay." Tana said smiling.
Shortly we arrived at the airport and were able to get 2 seats home.