shhh

Hey guys please comment on my parts of the story so I know what you want more of and what you hate x
- Bailey

(Hey guys sorry for all my lazy writing and everything being boring it'll get better I'm just going to skip to the next day... x)

After a long and thoughtful taxi ride I got to the front door of the PrettyMuch boy's house, or my old house if you want to call it that.
I pushed the key in praying that no one would be there.
I opened the door to see none. 'God has answered my prayers.' I said as I walked to my old room.
I shoved all my belongings in my suit case so that my room was empty. (Besides the bed and stuff...)
I walked out of my room shutting the door behind me and dragging my incredibly heavy suitcase along side me.
"Olivia?" I hear nick say.
"What the hell happened? What's with the suit case." Nick said as all the other guys came up to see the loud yelling of nick.
"I'm moving out of this place." I said smiling.
"Tana has an extra room." I added.
"Did we do something?" Edwin said.
"No not at all it's just with my new job and stuff I need more room to edit and record the songs.." I said.
"Is your arm okay? What happened?" Nick said, as I looked at my arm with a bandage around it.
"Oh yeah.... it's alright just fell over in Vancouver." I said smiling.
"Ok, then you better be sure." Nick said smiling as everyone sat down.
"Need a hand?" Austin said smiling.
"Uh yeah can you drive me to the apartment?" I said as I walked out the door.
"Yeah sure." I heard Austin say as he grabbed his keys and we both got into his car.
We pulled out of the driveway and he gave me a kiss.
"Are you really alright?" I was really worried when you didn't answer my calls or messages." Austin said looking back at me then looking at the road.
"Yeah I just didn't want to worry anyone or anything." I said as we arrived to the apartment.
"I've got an interview with the guys soon, but I'll come back tonight if that's alright?" Austin said grabbing my suit case out of the car.
"Yeah that's perfect." I said smiling.
"Love you Olive." Austin said kissing me the hand in me my suit case handle.
"I love you too Ozzie." I said smiling as I entered the apartment check in/ground floor.

I got to the apartment where Tana wasn't there. I walked got the kitchen opening the fridge looking for at least something edible Tana had cooked. Nothing. I frowned as I walked to the couch where I found a note left by Tana.
"Gone to my parents house for the afternoon, be back around 7pm." The note read.
I got up and changed into something more comfortable. I pulled out my phone to see that the guys have posted a picture of them at an interview on their band page. I smiled as I went into messages and opened Ozzie.
Olivia: Hey what time you coming over again?
I waited for a while then chucking my phone to the side of me and turning the tv to Netflix where I watch, How To Get Away With Murder.
Ding!
I grabbed my phone to see a message from Austin which I opened smiling the whole time.
Austin/Ozzie: around 6pm, that alright?
Olivia: perfect.
I put my phone down on the wooden coffee table in front of my as I got up and walked to my bedroom where I cleaned up.
I decided to go to Gym since it had been a while, not that I changed.
I headed to the gym down the road where I shined in and went to the treadmill. Turning on my Favourite Spotify playlist I began and job, the. Run.

After a couple hours it was 5pm, I left the gym straight away as I got home, showered and got into some new clothes.
I heard the door bell ring and I got up and answered the door.

"Hey." Austin said wrapping his arms around me.
"I've missed you." I said.