" sick "

Hey guys warning this is kind of not smutty but I guess .. maybe a bit of a warning.
-  Bailey x

"Austin" I said pushing him off me.
"Yes?" He said.
"Why are you back early where's everyone else?" I said confused as we both sat up on the couch.
"Well the guys all went to the stores but I said I felt sick so I came back." Austin said smiling.
I rolled my eyes as I kissed Austin back.
I felt Austin smile as I kissed him which made my heart race.
"Where you going?" Austin said as I got up.
"Going to take a look around." I said as Austin follows me. I walked into Nicks room and opened his curtains.
"He can't even make his own room clean." I said making his bed.
I felt Austin come up behind me and kissed my on the bed.
"Austin this is my brothers bedroom!" I sad laughing. Austin picked me up and carried me into my room because it was the closest. Austin placed me on the bed and took his shirt off coming up to me and kissing me deep but meaningful.
"We're home!" I hear Brandon say. I quickly got up and Austin put his shirt on. Luckily he was able to run back into his room and shut the door. I got up and went to the guys.
"Hey! How was it?" I said smiling as I helped unpack the groceries.
"It was great!" Zion and Edwin said smiling.
Austin came out smiling.
"Feeling better mate?" Nick asked as he sat down on the couch.
"Much better thanks." Austin said smiling at me.

Updates coming soon hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's so short I got really tired and I needed to update so here it is.
- Bailey x