Converstaion

I opened the door to Tana who hugged me straight away.
"So..." Tana said.
I introduced Tana to all the boys and then we went to my room. Tana turned some loud music on as we started to talk gossip.
"So anyone interesting if you know what I mean.." Tana said as we sat on my bed.
"Well not really but Austin is really sweet and kinda cute." I said smiling.
Tana screamed in a nice way.
Nick came in and I put my hand over Tana's mouth to stop her from saying anything embarrassing.
"What are you talking about?" Nick asked
"Uh." I said looking blank.
Tana pulled my hand off and we just looked and Nick blankly.
"Olivia what are you talking about?" Nick asked again.
"Uh um." I said with no idea what to do.
"Sex." Tana said out loud.
"I don't need to hear that! That's my sister!" Nick said leaving the room.
"Oh my god did you see his face." Tana said as we both laughed.
"On the topic of sex... anything happen recently?" Tana asked looking at me.
"Well uh there was this one dude from the army." I said laughing.
"You had sex in the army!" Tana said laughing.

Tana got a call later on and said she had to leave so she left straight after.

I walked out into the lounge room to see everyone talking. I sat down with everyone and listening to the conversation.
"Did you have sex?" Nick whispered to me.
"Wow Nick that's a little far don't you think." I said out loud.
"I'm just wondering it's what you were talking about I'm just being a good brother." Nick said smiling.
"Once in the army." I said looking back at the group.
"Holy shit Olivia, is that why you are here!?" Nick said standing up so everyone could hear in the group. I felt my face go hot.
"No I've finished my time! I didn't get in trouble." I said laughing at nick.
"Ok." Nick said sitting back down.
"What we talking about?" Edwin said looking at nick and I.
"Olivia's sex life." Nick said laughing.
"Jesus Nick!" I said sitting back in the couch.

After that we all went to the dinner table.
"Who's cooking tonight?"Zion said looking at everyone.
"Yeah, I'm starving." Brandon said too.
"I will." I said getting out of my chair.
"You know how to cook?" Nick said jokingly.
I rolled my eyes and everyone went back to the lounge room and played a board game or something. I turned some music on and began cooking some spaghetti.
"Hey." Austin said.
"Oh hi." I said as I got out some tomatoes and spaghetti.
"Need a hand?" Austin said.
"I'm so glad you asked, can you chop the tomatoes but while I cook the spaghetti.
"Sure." Austin said.
I started to sing quietly to the music.
"You have a great voice." Austin said smiling.
"Oh thanks." I said looking up at him then back at the spaghetti.
After cooking for a while I set the table and Austin brought the spaghetti over in a big bowl.
I turned the music off and called everyone in.
"Yum it smells so good." Brandon said as everyone sat down. 
It was usual chatter and then we all went to get ready for bed. The guys all watch a movie but I turned some music on and danced to some music since I didn't dancing at a studio back in California ages ago.
After a couple of hours I went to bed after a shower.
I thought to myself about how much better it is to live with other people.

Hey guys sorry this is really long, hope you liked it there will be more individual time and other stuff.
- Bailey x