Pick up

I tugged my heavy suitcase to Nicks car.
"Hey! How was the flight?" Nick said after I hugged him. I have seen Nick in ages, and deep down I missed him a lot.
"Yeah it was fine." I said smiling as I got into his car.
Nick turned on his song 'Teacher'.
"So this is L.A."said looking out the window of the front seat.
"Yeah your new home." Nick said as he drive the car.
"Hey, i might move into my own place I'm not going to stay with you forever mister." I said as Nick laughed.
"Wow 'we can rock nice and slow.' What's mom going to say about this song." I said laughing.
"Shhh." Nick said as we both laughed.
"So any girlfriend?" I said smirking at him.
"No." He said smiling as he drove Into the driveway.
"Loser." I said under my breath smiling.
"What did you say?!" Nick said laughing as he punched me in the arm jokingly. Nick took my suitcase and we entered the house.
"The guys are all out getting food, I thought it would be better so you could set up your room in peace." Nick said showing my to my room.
"Thanks." I said as I opened my new bedroom door.
My room was this medium room with my double bed and a closeted and a desk and my own bathroom.
"Wow thanks I wasn't expecting this." I said.
"I'll make some spaghetti." Nick said leaving the room. I smiled back and shut my door.
I started off with putting my pictures of all my friends and travelling on the wall. (Polaroid photos)
Then I set up my bathroom and put my clothes away. I set my computer down on my desk and started texting my friend Tana.
Olivia: Hey, just arrived this place is wack.
Tana: yeah I know right. I'm at my apartment cooking so I got to go.
Olivia; okay bye!

I still didn't understand why I had to live with my brother and not Tana at her place, it was so annoying. It was really late now and I said goodnight to nick and didn't eat dinner.
I took a warm shower which was nice to have warm water on my skin. I got into my pants and crop top then went to bed. The night was peaceful, it was nice to be finally in a bed not a lame old bed in the army rooms. Oh did I mention, I just came back from Australia, I have been working with their defence force for a couple of years and I finally am having nothing to do with it anymore. It was nice but I was shot in the shoulder and it still wasn't completely better but I could get around fine. I always carried my uniform with me for the memories I had and the friends I made.
I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hey sorry that I didn't introduce the other PrettyMuch boys, that will be coming in the next part. Hope this wasn't too long.
- Bailey x