Movie night

Hey guys just warning this isn't completely inappropriate but be warned.
- Bailey x

Olivia's P.O.V
When Austin and I got home everyone was watching TV. I put down the groceries and sat down with everyone else. After a couple of hours of watching TV and playing board games it was kinda dark so Edwin cooked dinner this time. His homemade pizza was great and everyone ate a lot. We decided to watch a movie and I sat next to Austin on the couch.
I felt Austin's hand touch mine and I smiled at him and he smiled back.

The movie finished and everyone decided to go back to bed because tomorrow the guys are going to record a song and I would be home alone so they went to bed a bit early.
It was all quiet throughout the house until Austin opened my door and walking in and shutting the door behind him.
"Hi." Austin said smiling at me standing at the door.
"Well get in then." I said smiling and moving over in my bed. Austin was shirtless which made me one billion times more nervous around him. After cuddling and talking for a while Austin started kissing my neck deeply. His warm breath sent tingles through my body making me smile.
I felt Austin go onto of my kissing me every where. I turned over a sat on Austin kissing him and playing with his hair. At this point I was in my pyjama pants and my bra.
Every moment made my heart race and sing.

I woke up to the sunlight through the cracks of my curtains. I smiled as I was still on top of Austin's bare chest. I smiled to myself as I looked at the time. Shit it was 10:30AM and I could hear people outside.
"Austin..." I said but he didn't move.
I woke Austin up with a kiss.
I got off Austin and put a top on and threw Austin's top to him while he was laying in bed.
"I don't wanna get up." Austin groaned as he turned over.
"Austin it's 10:30 your supposed to be having breakfast before recording.
Austin sat up and out his t-shit on and I tied his hair up.
Austin gave me a kiss and then left my room without anyone knowing.
I went to my bathroom to see hickeys everywhere. I got dressed then applied makeup on my neck and my chest where ever the hickeys were.
I left my bedroom yawing.
"Morning took you a while." Nick said as he smiled.
"Late night?" Zion said.
"Yeah." I said smiling at Austin. I ate breakfast and then the guys left. I cleaned the plates and sat and called Tana.
Tana: Hey!
Olivia: Hey I've got some goss.
Tana: spill!
Olivia: So last night after the movie with all the guys Austin came in my room and we slept together.
Tana: you guys had sex?!
Olivia: no no! We just made out and stuff.
Tana: oh ok that's nice too.
Olivia: the guys all left so I'm home alone.
Tana: I can't come over but I go the best thing for you to do.
Olivia: what?
Tana: watch some videos on how to have better sex.
Olivia: wow what!?
Tana: it really helps you like feel more confident.
Olivia: I'm not watching porn tana.
Tana: not it's this lady explaining shit and stuff. Just watch it.
Olivia: maybe, maybe not
Tana: ok then I'm going bye !
Olivia: bye.
I hung up the phone and immediately got up. I'm not going to watch some lady explain sex  anyway, I don't think I'm going to have sex anytime soon, I kind of want to wait. I decided to stay home and dance to their song 'Would You Mind' I know it sounds weird to dance to your brothers own song but it wasn't bad...
After a while I turned the music off and sat on the couch watching YouTube.
I heard the door swing open and then shut. I got up to see Austin running over to me.
"What's wro-" u was cut off by Austin smashing into my lips.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Updates coming
- Bailey x