Airport

We arrived at the airport and Austin said goodbye and Tana and I headed through security then straight to the little food court to get some snacks for the trip.
As we got on the plane I texted Austin.
Olivia: I love you too x
Austin: x
3 / 4
I finally felt at peace in the world. "I'm so excited! I'm going to spend so much money of clothes." Tana said as I laughed. When I got on the plane I opened my computer and started to edit Kendrick Lamar's song LOVE. FEAT. ZACARI. I've been working with Kendrick for a while and started to edit in some of Zacari's voice, the he pre-recorded. 
"So, how's life at the busy house of yours." Tana said as I put my computer away.
"Yeah its fine but I really want to move into my own apartment." I said to tana as she opened a lolly packet sharing it with me. 
"Have you got the money?" Tana asked as she took a handful and shoved them in her mouth smiling at me.
"Uh well I've been editing songs for artist and the guy I've been working with is going to pay me a lot of money for this one song." I said as we enjoyed the lollies.
"Cool but move in with me seriously." Tana said looking at me like she really meant it.
"Really? You won't bring a guy back from the club every night." I said laughing as she rolled eyes.
"No, seriously, you can spend some of your money on your dream dog you've always wanted." Tana said as she pulled out a note pad.
"That's not bad idea now I'm thinking about it, I can get out of living with my brother." I said as Tana wrote the heading 'Living together' on the top of her new page.
"So, let's think of some things we have to change about the apartment." Tana said as we both thought, clueless with thoughts.
"Well you have your own bathroom and bedroom." Tana said looking at me smiling.
"yeah that's good." I said smiling back.
"maybe you and Austin could kick it off in there." Tana said smirking. 
"Oh my god Tana shut up for at least once." I said as we both laughed.

The plane touched down after a while, and we both got into a cab.
"Wow look at this place." I said taking photos before we pulled up to the hotel. We thanked the driver than made it to our room.
Tana and I headed straight to bed for a goodnight sleep for tomorrow.

Hey guys, hope you like it. Sorry that there wasn't that much Austin in this part. But I will do a P.O.V of Austin while Olivia is at Vancouver. Comment what you think and share!
- Bailey x