Welcome to Pride 2K18!

Emptiness...

Is that what people usually dream about? I never really can tell when I pass out. I know my friends say I'm going to work myself to death but I need the money... ah yes... our greedy economy is coming into play once again. Thank you world for creating money and making it so fucking hard to obtain.

The first thing I'm greeted with is a dark room, a messy floor, and my dirty ass work clothes still clinging to my body for dear life. My legs are practically being chocked by the constricting fabric. I let a small sigh escape my lips as I lazily remove myself from the couch, slightly stumbling because of my dazed state and that drug I took called "sleep deprivation." 

My body feels heavy, like hundred pound weights have been surgically attached to my shoulders. My first primal instinct is to go to the 'kitchen' and get coffee, black (jus like my soul :P), strong, and served in the biggest portable mug I can find... just the way I like it. 

The Keurig (which is probably the most expensive thing I own aside from my TV which was given to me by Shiro as a birthday present once) was plugged into the wall and sat on a wooden table underneath the window next to the small balcony door. I listen to the rumbles of the coffee machine as I let the symphony of purrs and hisses flood my ears and the warm coffee scented steam tickle my nose.

In my life I've learned that it's very important to be grateful for what you have and I am grateful that I have enough money to buy coffee because without it I would never leave my couch.

I don't exactly have all the money in the world. I work as many shifts as I can at my current job (which pays shit to their employees) but that just never seems to be enough. Too many bills and for this crappy apartment no less. It's a studio, so everything is in the same room (except the bathroom is closed off) but I only have room for a small kitchenette that basically has a one person limit when it comes to stocking up food. The bathroom is small but clean, everything has to be clean or my OCD kicks in and it'll bother me for hours. Then I have my living room/ bedroom. If I want the bed I have to open the couch and grab my blankets from the compartments under the coffee table. But despite how small my place is, and how expensive the rent it, I'm still grateful about being able to live in a house again...

While the Keurig spews the hot liquid into my mug I guess I'll take the liberty of picking up after myself. I shift my weight so can spin around dramatically and start playing music. I decide to listen to my October mornings chill mix and go to the pile of clothes scattered across the living room. 

My foot taps to the sound of the calming piano as I sweep the room for any more laundry. Once I've confirmed it's clean I go to my laundry bin and dump it all in, while simultaneously checking to see what else needs to be done. I slide over to the couch/bed, my watermelon socks dancing across the hardwood floor. Cleaning up the couch isn't exactly my favorite thing to do but if I want to loose some stress than this helps to prevent it. 

I wrap myself in a maroon fluffy blanket as I finish up and go to grab my coffee. Just some sugar and a small amount of milk and I'm ready to chill on my balcony. The balcony is all metal with swirled designs like vines on the railings. It kind of reminds me of small french balconies, but the ones in France are probably safer, still I take my chances because the view from where my balcony is shows me the sunrise. 

I have a small glass table that sits in a corner next to my door on the outside so I can sit out here and enjoy but I love sitting cross legged on the floor. It makes me feel more comfortable despite how cold/hot it can be. 

 My blanket sits loosely on my shoulders as I adjust my hair by pulling out my hair tie and letting it flow freely in the morning breeze. I shiver but only because an early frost moved in the previous night and it's currently in it's last stages of passing. Then the beautiful weather really comes out.