Treasure 4

This paper is tea stained so it looks aged but maybe that's probably just a part of the 'bond' this mystery person and I share. The black ink is gathered in small clumps at the end of each letter but it still has that carefree feel to it.

My eyes scan the words, a little more than the other clues but poetic and confusing as fuck nonetheless.

Family is something to never take for granted.

It's not blood, it's a bond, it's trust and loyalty.

Family can build you up and break you down, so cherish that one moment in time.

Maybe save that flash of a second in your pocket or wallet so you have something to look

forward to when you wake up everyday.

Hmm... ok well what do people keep in their pockets that they could also stash in their wallets? My wallet's empty, moths fly out when I try to look for quarters for the shopping carts at Walmart. In other words I'm broke so there really isn't anything that I keep in my wallet or pockets aside from tattered receipts and a few stray pennies.

I guess I could always just wander and see what I find like last time.

I stuff the clue in the space between my leggings and hip for safe keeping then proceed to explore the grounds.

The clue keeps poking at my brain. I keep getting caught up in the thought of what it could mean. I'm oblivious to the sound of my boots slamming into the broken up ground, my body ignores the feeling of strangers around me, and my head completely disregards the faces and voices of said strangers.

Lance says that when I get this way and the answer's got something to do with him, he leaves the room as quick as possible because he knows I usually figure it out.

Especially when someone hides my gloves.

They won't survive if... when I find out.

My train of thought continues to trek it's way towards it's destination. I think my body is just going with the flow of traffic. I don't know if this is going to get me somewhere. So far all of my treasures were found with pure luck.

I need to reread the clue.

My eyes scan the area I've walked to, now fully aware that I'm not even close to the medical tents.

This space is a little more like a courtyard. There's a Maypole in the center of the circular patch of land, plus numerous booths and vendors on the outskirts of the area. The circle is outlined in Tumblr lightbulb stringed fairy lights and floral lanterns. Rainbow homemade wind chimes covered in leaves, flowers, moss... basically anything you could find in nature. There's even a bird on that one!

I gradually pull to the side of the walkway and observe the people dancing around the maypole with their own uniquely colored ribbons. Some are really good and others are trying there best but the onlookers all along the sidelines clap in sync to encourage the dancers.

I've always loved Pagan traditions. When someone asked me what I would do if I ever got married my answer would always be a handfasting ceremony. It's not like a boring wedding where people would gather in a church for hours listening to vows, Pagan weddings are so much more festive and lively.

I mean it's not a question I get often, people don't usually go up to me and ask what I want in a wedding... especially considering I'm not in a relationship let alone one serious enough to consider marriage for. I don't have time to meet new people and I don't have time to find someone willing to put up with how much I work.