" she became my universe. " // Luke Hemmings

hi guys ,

I'm sorry if you we're reading my other story I stopped because the story didn't mean anything to me anymore. I'm so sorry.

But... I'm about to start a new 5sos fanfic :). Lots of love for the readers

-----------------------------

CHAPTER 1

P.O.V (amber)

Tomorrow morning I leave this cold stupid country off to turkey for 4 weeks since I got 6 weeks of summer vacation. Im not really excited.. I feel like it will be a stupid hotel with stupid bitches and annoying parents.. But I'll find that out tomorrow I guess. But for now I see its 00:00 AM so I'll better go take a nap.

_

the next morning the fam takes the bus to the airport and fly to turkey.

And when we got at the airport in turkey we took the bus to the hotel and when we arrived ..

_

" Take your bags so we can check in and walk up to our rooms after that you can check out the swimming pools if you like." my mom said. " Alright mom. " said my brother named Nick and I just nod.

When we we're checked in and we packed all our stuff out. Me and my brother changed so we could go to the pool downstairs. We had our beds already reserved at the pool. So I went there and start reading a book.

My brother is like I already knew quite fast at making friends. He walked up to me with a couple of guys and asked if i would go with them to the beach. ofcourse I said yes.

So when we got there some guy started to talk. " Hey .. I didn't got the chance yet to introduce myself. I'm Michael and you are amber.. I assume? That is ashton, Calum and that one is luke haha. " Michael said. Michael is nice I bet he's a good guy.. this vacation will be fun.

" So.. where are you guys from? " Michael asked looking at me and my brother. " We're from Australiä you guys ? " " Omg we are from Australiä too. We are actually friends who came together to this country for two weeks off and we just got here one dag ago. " Ashton said. " We landed today and got here this morning haha. By the whay what kind of jobs do you guys have then? " I asked. " We're actually in a band hahaha pretty cool isn't it ? " the hot guy luke said.

O my .. I adore his smile. Why is he so freaking cute and his eyes why are they so perfectly blue and that sexy hot lipring omy I think I just died right here.

We all agreed that the water was getting cold so we got out of it and went to our towels to dry ourselves and sit somewhere on a couch to catch up.

" We should play Truth or Dare .. " said Nick. Yeah well this is gonna be interesting..

---------------------------

THANKS FOR READING MORE COMING TOMORROW OR TONIGHT BYE ILY.