CAPTER 2

P.O.V Amber

" Yeah that's fine by me but it's 6 pm so I'm gonna tell mom that we'll have dinner with friends and we'll be back late ? And after that I can get some food and something to drink what do you guys want ? pizza and cola ? " I asked. " Good guess girl. " Michael said.

I laughed and start walking when I heard someone running after me. I turned around and saw luke running up to me. " I'll go with you so you're not alone. " He said while he was stretching the back of his neck.

Aw was he nervous? Wait no what amber.. why the heck would he be nervous. You're nothing special why would he find you even a little bit attractive. Don't start thinking things girl it's probably nothing.

" Oh well thanks! Can wait 2 minutes outside while I let my mom know what the plans are? " I asked nicely.  " Yeah sure." Luke nodded.

after 2 minutes I walked back to Luke to go to the store to get some food.

" Pizza and cola right ? " I asked. " Yeah that's cool. " Luke nodded. " Alright how many..? " I asked. " Uhm.. You , Me , Michael , Ashton , Nick and Calum so seven. " Luke said simply.  " Oh I don't need anything I'm not hungry. " I said quickly.  " Amber you need to eat.. I'm not saying you need to eat a whole pizza but at least take 2 pieces of my pizza then. " Luke said seriously. " Fine I guess I will thanks. " I said with a smile. " No problem cutie. " he said smiling at me.

Omygad. What did he just say to me ? "cutie " ? That must have been a mistake. Does he really thinks I'm cute ? Aw he is so adoreble. Wait what did I just said.. I'm not gonna like him am I ..?

When we got the food and paid for all of it we got back to the couch where the rest of the group sits.

Michael got up and screamed " PIZZAAA. " " Aye mate keep it down. " Luke said seriously. " Sorry dad. " Michael said with a giggle. Luke just rolled his eyes.

When we ate all the food and our drinks were gone it was time for the game.

" Sooo michael truth or dare ? " Nick asked. " Dare cause I'm punkrock. " " No michael you're not for the hundredth time. " Calum said. " Hell I fucking am. " Michael said back. " Hey don't swear !! " Ashton said fast and seriously. 

" But anyway Michael I dare you to scream that you love My Little Pony and Barbies and while you do that you run around the whole hotel. So everyone knows. " With that Michael was running and screaming even a couple people who worked in the hotel tried to stop him but he was to fast. When michael got back tired everyone was laughing their asses off.

" Sooo amber truth or dare ? " Michael asked.

Ohno shit. What am I gonna pick? What if he is gonna ask or say something about luke omygod. Oh well why do I care?  Let's find out.

" Truth." I said with a smile.

---------------------------

I'm gonna sleep I'm tired as fuck.

Tomorrow I'll probably update again bye ily.