CHAPTER 3

P.O.V luke

" Truth. " She said smiling.

God.. I don't know if it's just me but what the hell she is gorgeous. And when she smiles it makes my heart melt. What? No.. what am I thinking?

" Do you have a boyfriend or a crush on someone? " the words left Michaels mouth slowly.

I didn't know what to think? Do I have a crush on luke ? But even if I had a crush I wouldn't tell.

" Uhm I don't know. " I said soft biting my lip. " Of course you would know if you have a crush on someone or not silly. " Calum said laughing. " Yeah well, I don't sorry. " I said still biting my lip.

" Well Calum truth or dare ? " I said smiling. " Dare. " Calum said quickly after me. " Alright I dare you to kiss Ashton. " I said laughing while everyone looked shocked.  " Hell dude no wa-" Calum cut Ashton off by a little kiss on his lips. That's when everyone started to laugh so hard and Ashton was still shocked. 

" Luke truth or dare ? " Calum said with a smirk.

Ohno calum don't you dare.

" Dare. " the words left Luke's mouth before he even could realize.  " Oh no wai-" Calum cut Luke off " kiss her. "

And even before I could realize I felt soft lips on mine and I could feel his hot breath against mine. It feels like our lips belong together like they fit perfectly. I wanted to stay like this forever. That's when I realized.. God I have a huge crush on Luke.

" Amber ? Hey? Are you there ? " They all said. " Yeah yeah I'm good. " I said fast.

Everyone got tired of the game so we all got to our room and get some sleep. We all agreed to show up tomorrow at the pool anyways.

-

Next morning.

P.O.V Amber

I fixed my hair and put on my bikini and I grabbed my towel and walked downstairs on my way to the pool. Nick is already downstairs buy me a sandwich cause I haven't eaten yet.

When I was downstairs Nick walked up to me and gave me my sandwich. When we both were finished we walked to the pool and saw that we were the only two because it was still early. So I walked up to my bed we had reserved next to the pool and continued to read my book.

Couple minutes later I felt eight hands on me they lift me up and before I knew they threw me in the pool. When I surfaced, they were all laughing at me. Mn book was soaking wet because I still had it in my hands when they threw me in the water.

" Idiots !! That was the only book I took with me and my favorite one also !!! I hate you guys omygad. " I yelled at them. But they didn't care they were all still laughing at me even Nick laughed along with them.

After that they all jumped in the water after they were done with laughing. Luke came up behind me put his hands on my waist and whispered into my ear " Are you okay? We didn't hurt you right? "

Aww he was worried about me that's so cute. So he does care about me..

" No you didn't. Don't you worry. " I said turning around looking him in the eyes and giving him a soft smile. " Good. " He said while giving me a hug.

-----------------------------

Tonight another chapter much love x

Btw I'm sorry my english is pretty bad but I like writing in english more then in dutch so yeah I thought I could give it a try.