CHAPTER 7

P.O.V Amber

So next day I woke up thinking I would see luke again and I couldn't wait..

So I got dressed up ( bikini & a dress and put my hair up high in a bun. ) and walked downstairs. Walked to a store and buy myself a sandwich. When I walked outside not really looking where I walked.. Then I bumped into someone..

" I'm so-o sorry.. " I said nervously.  "Goddamn. Stupid slut you look up before you start walking around like a blind idiot." Said the guy.

But his voice.. It's that gorgeous angle voice again.. wait what the fuck?

" Luke ? " I said shocking.  " Wha- amber ? " Luke said surprised.  " Well thanks for calling me a slut." Amber said sarcastic.  " Yeah well next time watch out where your walking. " Luke said annoyed.  " What the hell not even sorry? Well sorry too for bumping in to you. " I said annoyed rolling with my eyes.

I walked away, on my way to the swimming pool. Where I see Nick swimming in the pool. So I took of my dress and jumped in the water.

" Hey Nick why are you alone? " I asked him confused.  " Just some time alone to think. " Nick said giving me a soft smile. " Are you okay Nick? " I said worried. " Yeah I'm fine don't you worry little one. " Nick said laughing.

" Soo what's up with you and Luke ? " he asked. " Yeah well I don't even know he's just a dick. I wish he could be nicer and just showed some respect. " I said getting tired and annoyed by already talking about Luke. " It's gonna be okay the other guys say it's something about you that Luke really likes.. " Nick said. " So go find out what's going on between you two. " " I'm trying.. " I said almost whispering.

1 hour later when I was sunbathing I heard a group of boys laughing and coming this way. When I looked up I saw Nick, Calum , Ashton and Michael.

Actually .. Michael looks hot.. With his light pink hair in a punk style. With the eyebrow piercing.. And his eyes are so gorgeous.. But I haven't even started about his laugh or smile. Uh.. what the.. Why am I thinking this ? I thought I liked luke. Obviously.. Luke is perfection.. But Michael.. It's something about him what makes him attractive..

The boys walked up to me and all said " Hi. " Then Calum said happy " We're going though a disco tonight and you are coming with us. " " Oh okay sure. " I said with a smile.

Then took my phone to see it was 16:00 pm so I decided to take a quick shower and changed into a red short dress with black heels  and put mascara on with some brown eye shadow and eyeliner and some red lipstick after that grabbed some food and waiting in the hallway for the rest to come and ready to go.

After 15 minutes everyone was in the hallway. " Calum why are we still waiting?  Everyone is already here.. " I said giving him a confused look. " Luke is also coming that's why where waiting and there he is. " Calum said.

" Well let's go then! " Michael bassicly screamed while picking me up and start running to the cab while carrying my. " You're such a weirdo. " I said laughing while I got in the cab. " Thanks I know you still find me amazing. " Michael said while smirking at me.

I sat in the cab with Michael Nick and Luke. Pretty fucking awkward yes. Ugh.

So I noticed Luke looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

Why does he look so sad ? Would it be about Michael and me ? No it wouldn't right ? what the fuck..

---------------------------------

Sorry for updating so late I guess I'm just enjoying my last days of vacation.. And school starts in 2 days.. So I'll try to post as much as I can. I think at least once or twice in a week.

Are you guys a vulcano? Cuz I lava you all.

Goodnight It's like 00:44 am right now hahaha :)