CHAPTER 10

P.O.V Amber

We walked out if the club and there was a taxi waiting for us. We were on our way back to the hotel.

When we arrived, we went for a walk.

That's when we came to the beach we walked on the sand and after a while we sat down on it.

You could feel the soft sand with your hands and feets. And the beautiful sound of the sea.

I could feel eyes on me knowing it was Luke.

" What are you thinking amber? " Luke said softly & worried.

" Nothing just the peace I have here. It's amazing and makes me feel comfortable. " I said with a smile.

It really did felt comfortable, and with Luke by my side makes it all 100 times better.

" That's cute, just so you know. I'm always here for you. " Luke said putting his arm around me. " I know thank you so much Luke. " I said kissing his cheek.

I felt my eyes get heavy and 2 minutes later I fel asleep.

P.O.V Luke

I could hear Amber breathing louder and her body felt heavy against me. That's when I knew she felt asleep next to me. I decided to just sleep here. I put my jacket around her and lie down on the sand with her close beside me and held her as tight as I never did before.

She is mine and hell I won't lose her again. She gives my life much more light and happiness. I didn't know what love was or how it felt. But I'm pretty sure I'm about to fall in love with this girl.

---------------------------

I know it's short but I felt like doing another short chapter caus I was bored but now I'm tired so goodnight I love you all lots. xx