CHAPTER 9

P.O.V Luke

So when we got in the club I went to the bar and got myself a drink but when I look behind me I already saw Amber and Michael dancing and flirting..

Which made me angry , jealous and sad at the same time. I thought she was mine I wish she was.

The way she moves her hips to the beat, the way her brown hair felt down on her back, the way she gets dimples in her cheeks when she shows that gorgeous smile and then her amazing blue eyes.

I think I'm falling in love and I think I'm falling hard.

I need her.

I want her.

I must have her..

P.O.V Amber

I excused Michael cuz I needed to go to the bedroom. When I was on my way I felt someone gripping my wrist and pulled me outside. When I turned around to slap that person I saw it was Luke.

I don't even know why but I start crying. " Please stop Luke .. I beg you. I fucking beg you. Stop doing this to me. Stop hurting me. It's killing me. Please stop.. Please. " I start saying really scary and fast. Luke looked at me with guilt and pain. " I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry Amber. " He said letting a tear slip down his cheek.

" I never ment to hurt you.. You mean so much to me while I didn't even see it by myself. I get angry and jealous and sad when you're with someone else.. I just can't live without you anymore. I'm so sorry I hurt you I just don't know how to deal with the fact that I'm falling really hard for you.." He said still hugging me really tight.

" What..? What did you just say?" I said letting him go and looked serious in his eyes.

" I'm falling for you Amber. Really hard. " He said looking down at the ground.

" Luke.. " I said then he looked at me with hopefull eyes. " I said don't hurt me. What will make you think that I believe you after you hurt me so much even know I don't know you for so long. Prove me that you're falling for me. Show me what I'm worth. " I said letting a tear slip.

that's when Luke came closer and pulls me to him. that's when it happend.

He kissed me.

Firework went off. All the hurt was gone and forgotten. He kissed me with so much passion. I could tell by this kiss he was serious about everything.

Then he slowly pulled away and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. " I've never been so serious about this in my entire life. I do really like you and I want a last chance and I'll prove you I won't mess it up."

" I believe you. And this is your last chance hemmings. Mess it up and I'll cut your balls of. " I said whispering back.

We got inside and I walked up to Michael and told him what happened he said he was happy for me but looking in his eyes I could tell there was something wrong. But for now I let that slip by.

I walked up to Luke and said " Hey weirdo." " Hey beautiful ready to go ? " He said giving me a kiss on the forhead. " Yeah let's go.," I said smiling.

---------------------------------

It might be short but I thought this one was actually pretty good. thanks for reading I love you guys a lot. Goodnight.