CHAPTER 5

P.O.V Amber

I woke up and looked at the clock to see I slept till 1 o'clock damn I've must been tired. But today is excited I'm going on a date with luke! Wait.. What time was the date again.. 14:00 fucking pm.

I have 1 hour left. i quickly run into the badroom and showered quickly when I was done I search for the cutest dress I had and put some makeup on and styled my hair. When I was done with everything I walked downstairs to meet luke but I didn't see him and I was already 5 minutes to late.

I walked around the hotel to look for him but I couldn't find him. After 2 hours waiting in the lobby Michael came to wake me up cause I fell asleep at the couch.

"Amber what are you doing here by yourself? " Michael asked with a soft smile. " Luke forgot about me. I could have known he just loves to play with my feelings. I'm sorry Michael I gotta go I'm not feeling well. " I said looking down but got up and start running to the bathroom in the hallway.

I just don't understand how can he do this to me. Does he think it's like a funny joke or something. First being nice and stuff and then act like a dick. If he thinks I'm a toy or something I'll kill him. It's just not fair.. I always fall for the wrong guys who end up hurting me. It kills me. I ended up crying for like 3 hours in the bathroom when I heared a knock on the door.

" Amber please open?.. "I heared Michael say softly. I opened the door and Michael looked worried he opened his armes so I could hug him and ofcourse I did.

"It's gonna be okay amber.. You're not alone in this. I'm always here for you." Michael said giving me another hug. " Thank you so much Michael I don't know what I would do if you weren't here probably be crying the whole day." I said laughing stupidly.

Michael and I walked out of the hotel to go for a walk and get some food and after that go to the beach.

When we got to a restaurant and got a table. I looked around to see what kind of place it is but when I looked at my left I saw something I never expected to see.

I looked for a minute then I got up walked over to him and said " I trusted you.." and run as fast as I could away from him , the restaurant just anywhere where I was alone.

I run for like an half hour right now so I stopped and looked where I was. I see I'm in the woods and it was getting dark because when I and Michael went to eat it was 19:00 pm. Oh my god how am I ever gonna get back. I start getting scared and I start to freak out. So I sat down on the floor and began to cry.

Why does this always happen to me. I hate my life. I wish some guys could just show some respect.

I heard someone walking in my direction, I was scared, but sat still, otherwise they caught me for sure. And then I saw who it was it was Nick, Michael, Calum and Ashton.

Thank god I'm saved. I run up to them and gave them all a hug. " Amber never do that again. Mom and Dad were worried sick and so we're we. Never do this again. " Nick said worried sick and gaving me a soft smile and hugged me. " Omygad I thought I lost you Amber." Michael said hugging me tight. " I'm so sorry.. Luke is a dick.." he also said with sadness in his voice. " I'm fine." I said putting a fake smile on.

With that we got back to the hotel where I saw luke looking at me with disgust. I started walking fast into the hotel straight to my bedroom and start crying again.. With that I fell asleep.

P.O.V Luke

I just can't like her so I won't. I saw some hot chick so I decided to walk up to her. " Hey wanna go on a date? " I said winking at her. " Yeah sure." She said with a giggle. " Alright see you at 18:00 pm in the lobby." I said giving her " the smile".

I got to my hotelroom and saw it was 15:00 pm I just took a bath. A long bath cause I was tired.

When I sat in the bath I started to realize I'm probably hurting Amber really bad right now.. Shit man what have I done.. No wait actually why do I even care. I never liked a girl for real and I never could give a flying damn so why would I now ?

When I was done with my bath and doing all the stuff I needed to do before the date. I walked downstairs to meet the girl I asked on a date. Then we walked to a restaurant.

10minutes later when she and I we're in a makeout scene. I heared someone from my right softly saying with an angle voice but there was something wrong she sounded hurt and angry. " I trusted you.. " When i looked up Amber stood there with sadness in her eyes. Then she started to run really fast. Michael look disappointed at me and then start running after Amber. " What happend?" The girl asked. " Nothing

she's just a whore who seeks for attention." I said laughing. " Well she looked really hurted." the girl said. " Like I care ? " I said laughing.

Once we got back to the hotel 2 hours later I saw Amber walking to the hotel her eyes red and she looked depressed heartbroken. It hurts me to see her this way.. Wait no it doesn't what the hell no. I don't give a flying damn.

She looked over at me with hurt. All I did was looking at her with disgust.

---------------------

I'll try to update tomorrow night cause tomorrow I'm gonna meet my vacation friends I missed them so much haha. Bye love you guys. xx