If you touch her, I'm gonna hurt you 《Tsurugi Kyousuke X Reader》

I know Tsurugi is a cool and hot guy yeeahhh *fangirling* so anyway i hope you all like the one shot of mine!!.
_________________________________________

Your POV

I was strolling around Inazuma Town because i was bored and i can't do something fun. I was holding my soccer ball as usual and my attention was caught when i saw some kids about the same age as me, playing in riverbank so i rushed at them.

"Can i play with you?" i asked the brunette haired boy and he grin at me.

"Yes of course, by the way what's your name?" he asked and i placed my hand on my chest and smile widely as well.

"Watashi wa namae L/N, Y/N desu yoroshiku" i said politely and bowed then a navy blue color boy caught my attention he was smiling at me and i felt my cheeks heating up and my heart beats faster.

"My name is Matsukaze Tenma,just call me Tenma, by the way L/N-san do you play soccer?" Tenma said and i shook my head and returned to Tenma's gaze.

"Hai!!" i said enthusiastically and we started play soccer and i met very nice people like the managers who's sitting in the sear bench. I got close to Tsurugi too. I can't take my eyes off him 'he's to handsome!!' i screamed in my minf and realize what i said and i shook my head. What did i say that?... we only met today..

"Dai jou bo L/N-san?" Kirino-kun asked me and i look at him and smile.

"Genki desu!!" i said and we played soccer again and there hissatsu are super cool. We played there all day long.

-(Time Skip)-

It was soon to get dark and the sky is starting to get little bit dark and the stars are showing up.

"Tenma-kun i need to go see you next time then!!" i said and waved at them and i walked home.

-(At my house)-

"Y/N dear why are you coming home so late!?" Mom asked me.

"Sorry Mom, i was just carried away by playing sakka with my new friends!" i cheerfully said and Mom just smiled.

"Oh that's great, you're father just transferred you in Raimon Jr. High" Mom said and i blink twice.

"Hontou demo... naze?" i asked.

"Because we will be staying here, your father find a new job here" Mom said. "By the way Y/N dear, are you hungry?" she asked worried with a smile.

"Nope, i'm just tired" i said and walk to my room and sleep.

~(Next Day)~

(2nd Person's POV)

*Kring* Kriinnnggggg*

"What time- aaaahhhh!!!" you said while falling at your bed and rub your head.

"Itai that's hurts a little" you mumbled and turn off the alarm clock. And i glanced at the time abd it was already 7:00 am!!. I rushed at the bathroom then change into my uniform and i don't have time to eat breakfast so i rushed down and get my obento.

"Bye Mom i'm going!!" i said and Mom waved back too.

~(In the School)~

"Thank goodness i was not late" i mumbled then i bump into somebody and i widens my eyes and blushed when i saw Tsurugi then he held out a hand.

"Let me help you L/N-san" he said, i tookhis hand and got up. He smiled making my cheeks heat up and i nodded.

"Uuumm i'm going to my class now" i said aand waved at him. I let out a sigh Good thing he doesn't notice i'm blushing i thought and walk to my classroom.

-(Time Skip)-

I was at the soccer field playing sakka with them and i was a player and a member of Raimon's soccer club.

Little by little i get close to Tsurugi and the others and i gain friends. Even Aoi know i like Tsurugi and i was happy i get use to see Tsurugi everyday at practice.

~(Many weeks later)~

Your POV

Many weeks later after i transferred to Raimon i get close by Tenma and the others and super close with Tsurugi. I was walking down the streets and its really getting dark when i saw two man walking towards me and pushed me through the wall while he was holding a knife.

"Give me all your valuables!!" he said sternly and i give my sling bag and the other one is checking my bag if their any. While the other one still pointing me a knife and i was trembling with fear and i was sweating a lot. I shut my eyes then i heard a loud thud hit the ground i quickly open my eyes and glanced at the two man who is hit by a soccer ball or something and i grab my things.

And i look who did it and in my surprised it was Tsurugi. Tears rolled down on my cheeks and he approach me quickly and wiped my tears.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried and i nodded and buried my face on his chest and cried.

No one's POV

You buried your chest on Tsurugi and he hug you tightly while looking the two man lying badly injured in the ground with cold eyes.

"I'll swear If you touch her i'm gonna hurt you" Tsurugi growled.

~The End~
_________________________________________

Yesss done and done yyeeehheett hope you all like this one shot.

-Mabuhay fellow readers!!😃